𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨→

Little Loli's body jumped into the air and directly landed on the cliff

Little Loli's body jumped into the air and directly landed on the cliff. She then easily plucked several Blood Lotuses and passed them to Jungkook.

He then motioned for one of his men,
"Pack them up."

After the Blood Lotuses were packed, all of them headed to the valley that he had mentioned earlier, and a helicopter soon arrived.

Lisa glanced at him, and he nodded back. Following that, she and Little Loli got on the helicopter.

When the helicopter arrived at the capital, it was already the next day.

It was currently 9 a.m in the morning and the helicopter had directly landed in the backyard of Jungkook's villa.

The housekeeper was already waiting there for her arrival.

The moment he saw Lisa alighting, he immediately went over and took her luggage.
"Miss Zi, welcome home."

"Long time no see."

Just then, Little Loli who alighted next had also greeted the housekeeper.
"Hello!"

The housekeeper had never seen Little Loli before and he was thinking deep down,
"Where did Miss Zi find such an adorable girl from."

Lisa said,
"She's, my robot."

The housekeeper was surprised, and he carefully sized up Little Loli.

Little Loli allowed him to check her out and even deliberately did a twirl around.

The housekeeper exclaimed,
"This robot is too humanized!"

"Hehe."
Little Loli was delighted at his compliment.

Lisa said,
"Go back to my courtyard and drive out one of the cars to return to the bar."

"Yes, Master!"

Little Loli immediately left after that.

She and the housekeeper went towards the door.

While walking, the housekeeper explained to her about what happened after she had left. "There were some express delivery packages that arrived after you left. I got the robots in the courtyard to move them down to the basement."

She nodded in acknowledgement.

After arriving at the living room, breakfast was already prepared and served on the dining table.

The housekeeper said,
"Miss Zi, you must be tired after sitting in the helicopter for a long period of time. You can eat something first. Your rooms in the villas have been prepared and so you can take a rest after breakfast."

She was indeed somewhat tired and nodded at him.

After breakfast, she returned to her villa to take a nap for several hours.