Chapter 62

Hermione's P.O.V.

The light dimmed, but I still didn't look. I didn't want to see those despicable creatures. They let her die. It's their fault.

I looked where Sierra was supposed to be. She was gone. "Where'd she go?" I said. "She is at Camp, little witch," A voice said. I turned.

A group of ten foot tall people stood there. Suddenly, I felt like I should be kneeling. I didn't, though. "Oh, just call her by her real name. Hermione Granger," one of the goddesses said.

It was Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. She smiled her dazzling smile. They began to clean the throne room. The gods had shrunk down to meet our size.

"Hello, Hermione," Aphrodite said. "Hello, my lady," I said, trying not be rude. I knew she could blast me to smithereens for being rude.

"Hermione Granger, you are an amazing girl and I know there are many who love you, but won't admit it." She glanced over my shoulder.

I turned and saw many of the demigod survivors coming into the throne room. I saw Luke standing there looking scared as Hermes approached him. Then I saw Ron, who smiled meekly.

"I know you've been wanting to find your true love, and I promise you that it will come soon." She smiled, patted my shoulder and walked away.

Then, a goddess dressed in silver walked over to me. "Lady Artemis," I said, bowing. She smiled.

"Hermione Granger. You really are amazing. Really brilliant and I-we, the Hunters, would love to have some like you. Will you think about it? Immorality, and all you have to do is swear off boys forever."

VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR

anyone ELSE NOTICE HOW THIS HAS MORE READS THAN THE FIRST ONE?