Chapter 25

Sierra's P.O.V.

I walked down the hall, through the door and over to the patch of trees. I was mad.

I grabbed a rock and threw it so hard it smashed into a million little pieces. I was so mad, sets of skeletons came out of the ground.

I heard footsteps behind me and whipped around. It was just Ron. He was staring at me. I took a deep breath and pushed my hands down. The skeletons went back into the earth and the ground closed around them.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly through gritted teeth. "I- I, um, saw you storm out of the hotel. I came to see what was wrong," he said. I smiled.

"Thank you, Ron. I overreacted at something." Not really, I just wanted to get him off my back. I sat down on a tree root and he sat next to me. "You know, you're kind of intimidating," he said, quietly. "Good."

Ron's P.O.V.

Sierra came storming out of the hotel, looking really pissed off. She went into a patch of trees. I had to decide whether to follow or not. I followed her into the trees.

She was surrounded by skeletons. She looked beautiful, her long brown hair in a braid, like every other time I've seen her, her gray eyes like a storm about to unleash. She was in all black. Black skinny jeans, black tee-shirt, black combat boots.

She turned and saw me. The skeletons receded back into the ground. "Yes?" she asked, still looking pretty peeved off.

"I-I, um, saw you storm out of the hotel. I came to see what was wrong," I stuttered. Smooth, I thought sarcastically. Why does she have to be so darn beautiful?

"Thanks Ron. I overreacted to something." We sat at the base of the tree.

"You know, you're kind of intimidating," I blurted out and instantly regretted it. Nice going, I thought and mentally face-palmed myself.

"Good," she said with a smile. She yawned.

"You tired?" I asked. "Yeah, a little, but I'm fine," she said. She cracked her fingers.Thats when I saw the ring.

"What's that?"I asked, pointing to the ring. "It was a gift," she said and sighed. "From an old friend." She looked sad so I didn't ask about anything else."I've had an awful life," she whispered, a tear slipping down her cheek. She stroked her braid. I didn't know what to do, so I just ran my hand up and down her back.

She smiled at me. "Thanks, Ron," she said and hugged me. Yes! I thought. She let go and leaned against the tree.She sighed.

Suddenly, her hand flew to her neck. "What the-" She slumped down. I looked at her neck, where a dart was sticking out between her fingers.

"Who's there?" I shouted. I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly grabbed my wand.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" I shouted. I heard a thud.I stood and turned. I saw a boy lying In the dirt. He stared up at me in shock.

"Who are you?" I asked. He glared at me, then smiled at something behind me. I whipped around. Standing there behind me was Bellatrix Lestrange.