Chapter 17

"Why should I?" I asked, my back resting against the door, so if I needed to make a quick getaway,I could. "What I meant was me and you, go and find Danni," he said, staring at me intently.

That got me. "Okay, fine. I'll go with you to find her. Only to find her," I said. He grinned. "There we go! Okay!" He rubbed his hands together. "What do we have to do right now?" he asked.

"Well, I was hoping we get get the Weasleys and Harry back here so we can discuss how everything went," I said."Say no more. I know Ron and Ginny are," Hermione said."And I will find the twins and Harry," I said , turning the door knob."And I'll go with you," Bryan said, following me out the door. I sighed. "Fine. Just keep your eyes out for redheaded twins," I said."Okay."

We walked out into the hallway. We spotted the Weasley twins almost right away. They were sitting in a room, with the door open, around a table with the Stoll brothers. They were tinkering with something. "Hey guys. What're you doing?" I asked. They turned to face me they had that grin again.

"We have been helping these amazing boys pull off a few few things." They all had evil grins. "What'd you do?" I asked, tiredly. They gave each other huge grins. "C'mere. We'll show you," they said. I sighed. I took a step forward and suddenly heard a click and flew up, my arms trapped behind me in some kind of invisible rope.

"Travis! Conner!" I shouted. They were laughing. I looked to my side. Bryan was in a similar trap next to me. "Get us down now or you'll find out just what I did to Mark!" I said. The Stolls looks went from extreme happiness to terrified. They cut the ropes and I landed on my feet on the ground. Bryan, on the other hand, was sprawled on the ground. I held back a laugh.

"We have a bunch of those set up all over town," Travis said, his voice full of pride. "Good. Well, we need the twins for a meeting," I said. "Kay. We'll help you more later with that thing." They winked. We walked out.

"Who's Mark and what'd you do to him?" George whispered. "Tell ya later," I said and laughed. "Now, we need to get Harry. " We walked down the hallway, knocking on doors.

Finally, I found him sitting in a room, staring out the window. "Hey," I said, walking up behind him. He jumped. "Oh, hey." I walked closer to him. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Harry's P.O.V.

I sat at the window in the room at the Plaza Hotel.... In New York! I sighed. I couldn't believe it. "Hey." I jumped. I turned and saw Sierra standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey." She came in closer. When she got closer, I started to feel kinda sad. She brought back memories of Sirius, my parents and everyone else close to me that had died.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Just missing some people," I answered. "Your parents and godfather?" she guessed. "How'd you know?" I asked, confused. "I'm good at reading people and everyone knows what happened to your mom and dad." She shrugged. "I know you miss them," she said. "Yeah." I sighed again. "Well, I think it'd be fair to tell you they went to Elysium," she said. I smiled. "Thanks." She smiled and patted me on the back.

"I guess you've been living on your own your whole life, right?" I asked. "I guess I'm kinda like you. Never meeting my parents, except now I'm wishing I didn't know who they were." She let out a dry laugh.

"I have an idea!" she said suddenly and walked out of the room. I had a split second to decide whether to follow or not. I jumped from my chair and ran out into the hall.