Chapter 34

Percy's P.O.V. 

I stared in shock at him. He didn't look hurt, so I assumed they used some magic on him.

"I'll handle this," Hermione said, taking Ethan's sword."Here, hold this." She handed me his sword.

She pulled out the stick thing they used for magic. "Aguamenti," she muttered. "What the-"

A water spout came pour from her wand. She stopped spraying.

Ethan sat up, coughing and sputtering. "What the heck, man?" he asked, then saw who we were. "Where are they?" Hermione growled, pointing her wand to his chest.

"Who?" he asked innocently. "Look, you don't tell me where they are, I will kill you," she said, raising her wand to his head. "You don't have the guts," he said simply, smirking

Hermione's P.O.V.

I showed Percy the boy, lying unconscious. Recognition flashed across his face. "I'll handle this," I said, seeing shock on his face. I took his sword and handed it to Percy. "Here, hold this."

I pulled out my wand. "Aguamenti." A jet of water came pouring out of my wand. The boy sat up, coughing and sputtering.

"What the heck, man?" he asked. Then he saw who had woken him. "Where are they?" I growled, my wand pointed at his chest. "Who?"he asked in mock innocence. I glared at him.

"Look, you don't tell me where they are, I will kill you," I stated simply,raising my wand to his head. "You don't have the guts," he said. Crap.

He was right. I was bluffing. "Alright. Ex-" He cut me off. "Okay! Okay! I'll show you were they could be," he said. Wow, this guy doesn't know that all I was gonna say was expeliarmous.

A few minutes, later we were in the parking lot of Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium. Percy shivered. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "Bad memories," was all he said.

The boy led us to a small shed. It was locked but luckily, we didn't need a key. The lock clicked open and the door swung in.

There, in the back of the shed, sat Sierra and Ron.

"Hermione?" Ron asked. "Ron! Are you okay?" I asked. "They're in there!" I heard someone shout outside. Percy cursed.

"If we're gonna get out, we have to go now," he said. I nodded. I grabbed Ron's hand and Percy grabbed Sierra's.

We ran out of the shed. We ran across the lawn. People started pouring out of the building. They cornered us, trapping us, with backs to the water. "Hold on to me," Percy said. I grabbed his other hand, Ron holding mine.

We plunged into the water. We landed in the water with a loud splash! But I couldn't feel the water. Eventually, I opened my eyes. We were in some kind of bubble. "Ron? Did you do this?" I asked. He shook his head. I looked at Sierra.

She pointed at Percy. He was smirking. "What? You think because I'm not a wizard I can't do cool, saving our butts, stuff?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. Ron glanced at Sierra and sighed.

"We're on the other side," Percy said suddenly. We waded the rest of the way to shore. We went back into the hotel and into an empty room. We all sat down on the couch. No one said anything for a while.

"Are you guys okay?" Percy asked after a while. Ron sighed. Sierra just sat there with her head down, twiddling her thumbs. Ron bit his lip.

"Bellatrix is here," he said. I gasped. "How? She's supposed to be in Azkaban!" I said.

"I'm sorry, but who's Bellatrix?" Percy asked. "She is kinda, um, an extremely evil witch who wouldn't think twice about killing anyone in here except for..." I trailed off. Sierra, I added in my eyes. "Great. We have another evil, super powerful enemy to fight," Percy muttered.

"It gets worse," Ron said. "Look into her eyes." Percy got up first. Her kneeled in front of her. His eyes widened. "Um, Hermione, You might wanna come over here," he said. "Why?"

"Just come here." He sounded worried, scared even. I stood up. Percy moved over and I knelt down in front of her. She wouldn't look me in the eye. "Sierra, please," I whispered. She looked at me. What I saw in her eyes terrified me more than anything I had ever seen from her.

I saw in her eyes.... Nothing.