Chapter 66: The End

Hermione's P.O.V.

I sat alone in my room, two days before I left for Hogwarts. I sighed, thinking of what had I had felt a year ago.

A bit of relief, sadness, excitement. It was all jumbled. Now, I felt the same.

I left and ran downstairs. "Mom! I'm going out for a walk!" I shouted.

"Okay! Wear a jacket!" I through on my denim jacket and stepped outside. I walked toward the woods.

I hadn't been in there since the watch had beeped earlier that summer. I hadn't worked up the courage.

Now I ventured into it, sad memories returning. I took a deep breath and kept going.

Suddenly, something small and furry rubbed against my leg, causing me to jump.

I bent down and saw one of the cutest puppy I had ever seen. It was completely black, soft with big brown eyes.

"Aren't you the cutest thing ever?" I whispered. "Yeah, he is." I jumped high in the air. A girl was standing behind me, face covered by a hat.

"Is he yours?" I asked. "Yes, ma'am. Well, actually, he's a gift. For someone else," the girl replied. "That's nice." The strange girl whistled. The dog ran to her. She picked him up.

"She still doesn't get it, does she?" The girl whispered. Aloud, she said "Come on, Hermione! I thought you would've guessed it by now!" She raised her hat. I almost screamed. "What the Hades!?!" I shouted. "Well, Hades is my dad. My name's Sierra Lestrange."  

+++++++++++++++

"How in heck are you here!?!" I asked, nearly tearing up. "Truthfully? I don't know." She shrugged. "But... I thought you were, you know, dead," I whispered.

"I did, too," she whispered. "I did, too."

+++++++++++++++ 

Sierra's P.O.V.

I woke up with a splitting headache. I couldn't see. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to subside. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again.

I was sitting in the camp infirmary, hooked up to a bunch of weird medical things.

I looked around the room and saw one person sitting in a chair next to the bed. A shaggy head of blond hair.

"Luke?" I whispered. His head jerked up suddenly. "Sierra? Oh, Hades! You're okay!" he said, jumping up.

"Yeah, except for this painstaking headache," I muttered, rubbing my temples.

"Sorry," he said, hugging me. I returned it. "I can't remember much, but aren't I supposed to be, um, you know, dead?" I asked. He sighed.

"I don't know. I-I," he stuttered.

"I can't remember much. It's just kind a blur since, the labyrinth thing." I nodded. He didn't have to say anymore. We all knew what had happened in there.

"Yeah, it's the same thing for me, kind of. Ever since I went into the throne room while you, or Kronos, or who ever it was, was destroying all the gods thrones. Gosh, I hate this," I said, groaning.

He smiled. "I'm going to go get Will to check vitals. He's the ones who's been helping you most," Luke said. He left the room. I took a deep breath and took the blanket off my legs.

I felt like the world around me was on fire. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.

Will and Luke came back in. Will was a bit pale, but smiling.