Chapter 13

Sierra's P.O.V.

I woke up with my face wet and my mouth full of water. I spit it out and propped myself up on my elbows. "Really?" I asked. Ginny looked embarrassed."Sorry," she muttered. "You wouldn't wake up," Hermione said in Ginny's defense.

"Okay. You got her up. Can you walk?" asked a boy I vaguely recognized fron the Apollo cabin. "Lets find out." I stood up and tried to take a step but fell on my knees.Ginny helped me up and we slowly started to walk to the Plaza Hotel.

We got there a few minutes later, with me leaning heavily on Ginny and Hermione. We got in the elevator went up a few floors. We went to a room and sat down on a big couch, followed by the boy from the Apollo Cabin. I yawned.

"You guys go gets some rest. I'll get Sierra fixed up so she can fight tomorrow," the boy said. They nodded and walked out. I looked at the boy. "Lay down on your side," the boy ordered. I obeyed. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had seen him in the past year. He started to clean up my side.

"I'm sorry, but I feel like I know who you are, but I just can't remeber where." I said. He froze for aminute then continued. "I get that alot. I guess I just have that kind of face," he muttered. I looked into his face. Then the realization hit me. "You're-" I started and he clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Shut up or I will kill you,"he hissed.

*5 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 14*