Chapter 28

Ron's P.O.V.

Okay, I was kinda happy. I had thought Sierra had liked that Percy boy. But I doubt she would like her own cousin. Bellatrix opened the back door and cut Sierra's ropes. She lead us to a huge warehouse. 'Aunt Em's Garden Gnome Emporium'.

Sierra tensed up when she saw the name on the old, broken sign. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "Bad memories. Awful, horrible memories," she muttered.

Before I could ask what she meant, Bellatrix stopped in front of a small building. Sierra nearly ran into her. "You, boy, get in there," Belatrix said, grabbing my arm. She shoved me into the building and slammed the door closed.

"Wait! What about Sierra!" I shouted. No reply except the lock clicking. I groaned. I groped around, trying to find something to see with. Finally, I found a string hanging from the roof and pulled it. The room got a dim light and I found myself face to face with another person.

"Aaahhh!" then I saw it was only a statue. It looked terrified, its arms in front of it's face, eyes squinted. I turned away, it getting too much to look at.

'Well, Sierra's probably going through worse,' I thought, slumping down against the wall.

Hermione's P.O.V.

"Hermione!" Ginny said. "What?" She looked pretty mad. "Why'd you make her mad?" I rolled my eyes. "She was lying," I answered simply. "Think about it. When has she lied to you?" Ginny asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

"She lied about who she was. She said she was just a wizard when I first met her, and she lied to my mum," I answered.

"She was just trying to protect you! You know, she was right! This is my fault!" she said and walked away.

"What do you mean?" I asked, following her. "She didn't want to tell you. She thought you'd try to stop it. But she's safe from that, since you don't believe her," Ginny answered and kept walking. I stopped.

She didn't want to tell me. She thought I would try to stop her death. "Oh my gosh! She was telling the truth!" I said and raced out of the hotel. I ran to some random person. "Have you seen Sierra?" I asked.

"Last I saw she went over there with that redheaded boy," he said, gesturing to the grove of trees. Ron.I walked quickly toward it. I went into it and looked around. No one was there.

I walked around, looking for them. After a while, I heard a fighting again. I ran out of the trees. Then I saw it. Just barely out of the corner of my eye.

It was Ron's wand.