Witch And A Demigod: What Could Go Wrong

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER THINGS

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake up Selena!" I heard my boss say. I rent out an apartment above her toy shop. "Yes, ma'am!" I said. I got out of bed and got dressed. I brushed my long curly red hair and put my glasses on. I went down stairs. "Good morning, Mrs. Milligan,"I said, putting some toast in the toaster. "Morning, Shea." We sat down at the table and ate breakfast.

I went downstairs, and opened shop. I held the door pen for the little childeren came in. I went behind the register and waited for people to check out or need help. The door opened again and a boy that looked about in his teens came in. "Can I help you?" I asked my old enemy. "Umm...I think so. Have you seen this girl?" he asked.

He held up a picture of a girl with pale skin, gray eyes, and curly brown hair. "Possibly. Who's askin'?" I said. "Why do you need to know?" he asked. "Just answer the question." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Zeke. Zeke Mellark."

I tensed up. Then I smirked. "Why would you be looking for Sierra?" I asked. "So you do know her?' I nodded. "Very well, actually." "Can tell me where to find her?" I sighed. "Here," I said, handing him a sheet of paper with my number on it. "Call me later." He nodded.

He left. The rest of the day was usual. Kids coming in buying thing, looking at things, that kind of thing. Around five, he called. "Hello?" I said. "When can we talk?" I heard Zekes voice on the phone. "Oooh, straight to the point, aren't we? Umm... my shift ends in a half hour. Meet me infront of the shop." I said. "Okay." He hung up.

28 later, I was standing outside the door of the shop. I saw Zeke come around the corner. He looked over  at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded.

Are you?I thought. We started to walk. "So, what do you know about her?" he asked after a bit. "I know I don't like you." I said. "What?" I pulled out my sword and pushed him into the wall. He stared at me in disbelief. "Who are you?'he said.

"I am who you're looking for. I am Sierra Lestrange," I said, snapping and turning back into myself.