Chapter 33

Hermione's P.O.V.

After the Drakon fight, I went to find that Percy boy.

"Percy!" I said when I had found him. "Hi. What's wrong?" he asked, reading my expression. "It's Sierra, she's gone,"  said. "What do you mean, gone?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, just come on!" I said, grabbing his arm. He blushed but I pretended not to notice. I pulled him to the patch of trees. We looked around some more and I found something that could be important.

"Percy!" I said. He came running. "What is that?" he asked. "Sierra's ring!" He rolled his eyes. "So?" I was getting exasperated.

"She always wears that ring! I mean, always. She would notice the minute it was gone. She never told me where she had gotten it but it's really important to her." He rolled his eyes. I stood up and walked around looking for any other clues.

Then, I found what might be one of the biggest clues to Sierra and Ron's whereabouts.."Percy!" I called.

Percy's P.O.V.

I followed Hermione through the tree's, searching for Sierra and her friend. I rolled my eyes to myself. This girl is crazy. I have to do a million other things! Instead, I am following one of Sierra's possibly delusional friend, looking for her. Everyone knows she likes to climb!

We split up and looked around.I sighed and looked around for a little while, not looking at anything in particular when, "Percy!" She sounded scared.  

I turned and ran toward her voice and finally found her kneeling on the ground. She was holding something in her hand. "What is that?" I asked.

"Sierra's ring!" I rolled my eyes. I had seen it before but hadn't given it much thought. "So?" She looked frustrated. 

"She always wears that ring! I mean, always. She would notice the minute it was gone. She never told me where she had gotten it but it's really important to her." I rolled my eyes and started to walk back to the hotel.

"Percy!" I heard Hermione call again. I groaned and slowly made my way to where Hermione was. "Come on!" she said and grabbed my hand.

I blushed for the second time today, both because of Hermione. She pulled me a little farther and we stopped. I gasped.

Lying there in front of us, unconscious,was Ethan Nakamura.