Chapter 49

"Percy!" I shouted. Smoke was curling from his arms and was as pale as, well, Nico. And that was saying something.

I ran forward. Percy jumped off his father's throne. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Good."

I slapped him. "Hey! What was that for!" he said. "That was for being stupid." I shrugged. "C'mon. We gotta get down there and help," Hermione said, looking through the window.

We all boarded the elevator. As soon as it opened, we were running across the lobby.

We were too late. The army was right there. Many of the hunters and demigods lie wounded or dead. I could feel it, being the daughter of Hades.

That made me more angry than before.

Then I spotted Bryan. He was lying on the ground, nearly dead. I wanted to murder that entire Army.  

Annabeth swung at Kronos but was bounced off as if it was made of rubber. Suddenly, a loud bark pierced the air.

Arroooooo! "That was a hellhound," I said. The army started parting. Soon, there was a clear path to see Nico and a giant hellhound.

"Got your message. Is it too late to join the party?" I could not help but laughing. "Son of Hades. Here to watch your mindless sister join me?" he asked.

"Oh, you'd have to be mindless to join you," I said with a smirk. He looked dumbfounded. "How can you remember?" I laughed.

"There are some magics more powerful than you. " I glanced at Hermione as I said this. She smiled. "Now. Go kiss a dementor," I said with a smirk.

"What's a Dementor?" I heard Annabeth ask Hermione.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to Nico. "You have no business here, Son of Hades," he said. "I don't agree."

As he said this, the ground began to rumble. Skeletal arms shot out. "Oh, that genius!" I said. I began to help him. Thousands of skeletons emerged from the ground.

"HOLD YOUR GROUND!" Kronos shouted. "The dead are no match for us." Suddenly, the sky turned dark and cold.

"No,not him. Why him?" I muttered. "What? What is it?" Hermione asked. I turned.

"Hermione, I think your about to meet my dad."

Hey everyone! i'm sorry to say this, but it miht be a little while before I update again cuz..... idk. might updat one more time but....... idk. And I had to take this out of the watty awards cuz I won't be able to finish it in time. Again, sorry! Love and stuff, crazyspazzyme123

*****6 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 50*****