Chapter 6

"So how're we gonna get there?" Harry asked. Hermione looked at me. "Shadow traveling?" she asked. I nodded. "It's the fastest way, even if it wears me out," I said. "What are you talking about?" he asked. I sighed.

I held out my hands. Hermione grabbed one. "Grab on," I said. "Why?" I rolled my eyes. "Harry, please," Hermione asked. "Fine!" Harry grumbled. He took my hand and I saw is cheeks reddened. I ignored it."Hold on. Whatever you do, don't let go," I said. I ran toward a tree's shadow.

We went into shadow place.That's not what it's really called. I don't know its official name. Again, I thought I heard a scream, but this time it seemed deeper. It was probably Harry. We exited from another tree's shadow, making a tall redheaded boy jump.

"What the-" he said, looking at us. "Harry? Hermione? Where'd you come from?" the boy said. "Hey George. Where's Ron and Fred?" Hermione said, getting straight to the point. "Here I am!" said a boy who looked exactly like Fred. I assumed they were twins.I held back a laugh.

They had the same face the Stoll brother's had when they were up to something. I sighed. I missed camp. "Where's Ron?" Harry asked. "Inside. Come on, we'll show you."

We followed the twins inside. The house was slightly messsy, but lived in. I loved it. I've always wanted to live in a place like this. I've never had a house like this.

"Mum, where's Ron?" one of the twins said."Why?" I heard a woman say. She came in to the room. "Hello, Harry and Hermione! Who's this?" she asked, the first one to acknowledge me. " Hi, I'm Sierra," I said.

I had learned from last time. Lestrange is not a name people want to hear. I shook her hand and she hugged Harry and Hermione.

Then, a boy and a girl came down stairs. "Mum? Are-" the boy stopped. "Hey, guys. I got your owl. What's up?" he asked. "And who's she?" he said. "We have a lot to talk about," Hermione said.

We all sat at the table except the girl. Hermione started to tell about the mythology.After a bit, I saw the girl walk out of the kitchen door. No one was paying attention to me so I decided to see what she was doing.

I quietly stood up and walked to the door, without anyone noticing me. I saw the girl kneeling in a garden. I quietly walked toward her. "Hey," I said. She jumped. "O, sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" I said. "No, it's fine. I heard some of what Hermione said. About the greek mythology things being real. Is she telling the truth?" she asked.

As if on que, an empousai came in, it's fangs bared. "Kronos really has it out for me, doesn't he?" I muttered. Then two more came crashing through the gates. I ripped out my sword. "Does this answer your question?" I shouted behind me. I attacked one.

"Go get help!"I shouted. "No way I'm leaving you here alone!" she shouted. "Kill her! We were only instructed to get her!" the first one said. One pounced on the girl. I heard her shout something and the monster turned to dust. I stabbed the one in the head. It hissed and turned to dust. The last one I stabbed in the heart.

I coughed. Me and the girl were plastered in dust. We turned and everyone was standing outside the house, staring at us in awe. I turned to the girl. "What's your name?" I asked. "Ginny," she said.

"Well, Ginny, you just earned my permanent respect."

*****4VOTES FOR CHAPTER 7****