Chapter 47

Percy's P.O.V.

Wow. That was a shock. Her mom's evil. Nice.

"I understand why you wouldn't want to tell anyone." She nodded.

"Why do you and Annabeth hate eachother?" I asked

Sierra's P.O.V.

I sighed. "Me and Annabeth. Tough subject." He snorted.

"What?" I asked. "Everythings tough with you," he said. I snorted. "True. My life is so mixed up. I have many secrets. Not many have been put into words."

He looked at me. Hard. "You know, you're so hard to figure out. I mean, I think I know you and then you get up and change on me. I just don't understand you," he said. I sighed.

"That makes two of us." He snorted. "Well, what about you?" I asked. "I can tell you have secrets. I can see it your eyes." He smirked. "We all have secrets, don't we?" he said.

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so." We stared over the water for a while.

"For this moment, this one moment, I actually feel normal," I said. "You've never- oh yeah, you grew up at camp." I nodded.

"More normal than I've felt all me life," I said. He smiled.

"Well, when this is over, I'm sure you'll find someone," he said. If I don't die tonight, I thought.

"Thanks Percy, but then what? I attract trouble like moths to a flame. I will always have to run, resting for awhile and run again. And there's another war I might have to fight in, with the wizards. You and Harry talked about it," I said. He nodded.

"Well, I'd follow you into battle any day," he said. "I'd follow you, too. Heck, I did it two days ago. And yesterday." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I spent my day beating a drakon, following your friend trying to find you, following Ethan Nakamura to enemy base, saving you and that other boy, finding your memory was gone, and by the way, it's back right?" he asked.

"Yeah, mostly." He yawn. "And watched you die. Heck, I'm beat." I laughed. "You should be, too," he said.

"Nah, having found out my mom, old best friend, and dying is probably going to keep me up." He sighed. He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

I watched him begin to walk back to the hotel but was intercepted by that blond headed demon. I turned away to avoid casting a spell on her. But I could still here her.

"Percy! That girl is horrible! She has to go!" she said. Percy said something. "I don't care if she's your cousin!"

That was it. I stood up and grabbed my wand,but before I could figure out a good spell, someone grabbed my arm from behind.

"Sierra! What the hell are you doing?" Hermione asked, anger in her voice. "I was about to turn Annabeth into her true form," I said.

"Well, there was someone who was asking about you," she said, smiling like a dope. "Who?" I asked.

"Me," a voice behind me said.

***FIVE VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER***