Chapter 7

There was a long silence while Ginny looked at me. "So it is real!" someone said, breaking the silence. We turned toward the group.

"So what are you? A god? A goddess?" Ron asked. "Try demigod, or half-blood if that suites you." He looked confused.

"What's a demigod?" he asked. "A demigod is a child of a god or goddess and a human," Ginny piped up. "Wow! How'd you know that?" Hermione asked. "You kinda let that slip at school." Hermione turned red.

I rolled my eyes. "Did you explain it all?" I asked Hermione. She shook her head no. "I got to the part about Kronos." I sighed.

"So imagine this. A bunch of teens to college aged kids fighting other teens to college and monsters and a titan lord. That's about to happen. The good side only has us demigods. The other side has demigods, monsters, and a few titans. We need as much as help as we can get. Are you willing to help?" I asked.

For a scary moment, no one said anything. "I am," Ginny said, gripping my hand. "I am,too." Hermione gripped my other hand. Harry gripped hers. George and Fred came over. Then came Ron. I grinned. "Okay, then. To New York!" I said. Mrs. Weasley sighed. "Okay. I will make you a portkey for you. You can leave in the morning."

****** THE NEXT MORNING*******

We walked outside. Mrs. Weasley had the portkey ready for us. Everyone held on. We were transported to New York. Everyone was bustling around. I heard Percy's voice. "Is this everyone?" he asked.

I walked to the front of a crowd Percy was addressing, with the wizards right behind me. "Don't forget us!" I said. Everyone looked shocked.

"Wizards, reporting for duty!" I said.

****FOUR VOTES FOR CHAPTER EIGHT******