Chapter 19

Sierra' s P.O.V.

After I left Harry with his mom's temporary body, I went over to the hotel. I saw everyone was preparing for battle. I ran up to the room where everyone was waiting for me and Harry. "Hey guys, Harry's a little busy right now so let's start the meeting," I said, hoping to avoid questioning. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky.

"What's he doing?" Ron asked. "Let's just say I did something for him and he wants to use it alone." Yeah, I know. Bad way of explaining, but I didn't have time to think of something better. "Anyway, let's just start," I said, avoiding any other questions.

"So, did anyone get any bad injures of any kind?" I asked. Heads were shaken, except one. "Ron? What happened?" I asked, worried. "Oh, sorry, what?" he asked, giving me a weird look. "Were you hurt at all during the battle?" I asked impatiently. "Sorry, no." I rolled my eyes. "Good. Is there anything you would like to say, Ron?" I asked, making him jump and turn red. Someone snickered. "No," he mumbled, and gave Fred and George a look.

"Alright, what'd you tell him?" I said,extremely annoyed. They pretended to look offended. "How dare you assume we did something!" George said, barely holding back a laugh. "Perhaps I should repeat myself. What. Did. You. Tell. Him?" I asked with a fake smile. "We told him that you can summon ghost to haunt people," Fred said.

"Oh, then you were telling the truth. And I can summon skeletons." They looked at me, horrified. "You're lying!" I raised an eyebrow. "Ask Hermione or, better yet, I'll show you," I said, raising my hands.

"NO! I mean, we'll take your word for it." I snorted. I looked at Ron.He was white as a sheet. I winked at him. "Okay, back to business. Would any of you like to see your parents?" I asked. Hermione nodded. "Okay, anyone else?" Ginny and Ron nodded. "Okay, how about you, Fred and George?" They shook their heads in unison.

"Alright. You can go back help the Stoll brothers." They walked out of the room so fast, they knocked a lamp off a table. Everyone snickered, even me. "Okay. Here Hermione. You know how to Iris message still, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Good.Here." I tossed her drachma and she went in the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the water turn on and a soft voice. "Alright, When Hermione's done, we'll call your mom." They looked at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked. I sighed. I had forgottten they didn't what Iris message was. "I'll explain when it's our turn." We sat in silence for a while.

"So..." Ron said, attempting to break the silence. "Yeah?" Ginny and I turned toward him. "D'you mind if I ask a few questions?" Ron asked quikle, running his words together. "Sure. But It does mean I have to answer," I said, pulling out my sword. They flinched. "I'm just cleaning it. Geez, you're jumpy," I said.

"Um... Do you have a boyfriend?" he blurted out. "Ron!" Ginny said, and hit him on the shoulder.I laughed. "Wow, straight forward, aren't we? No, I am single.I'm not looking for a relationship." I stood up and stretched. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"Ginny asked. I shook my head. "That's a, um, complicated." She nodded.

"Seems like everything's complicated," she sighed. "Welcome to my world!" I shouted collapsing into a chair. She laughed.

"It's been awhile since I've seen that smile." We all jumped at the voice. "I've missed it," says Bryan. I rolled my eyes a him. "How long you been there?" I asked. "Since he asked if you had a boyfriend," he said, gesturing to Ron. He turned red. "What I want know is why you would answer his questions but not mine?" he asked. I snapped. "Maybe because he didn't leave me alone like you!" I shouted and ran out the door.

I went into another room and sat on the sofa. I shoved my face into a pillow and started sobbing. Fifteen years worth of sadness, fear and anger poured out right then and there. I had never cried, but I had let a few tears out here and there but never fully sobbed. I heard the door creak open. " Sierra? Are you okay?" I heard Ginny say. I didn't answer. I just sat there and sobbed. Ginny sat next to me. "What's wrong?" she asked. I dried my eyes.

"I hate that boy," I muttered. "Why? Is he why you kinda freaked out when I asked you about boys?" I snorted. "No. Thats two long stories-" I was cut off by a loud explosion outside. "That both will have to wait." We ran out into the hall. We ran back into the room everyone else had been in.

Ron and Hermione were there. I tossed her a drachma. "Please help them set up an Iris message with Mrs. Weasley," I said and ran out the door before she could protest. I ran down the halls and out of the doors, straight into battle. I was fighting as much as I could when a horrible screech echoed through the air.

REEEET!!!

"Take to the ground!" someone shouted. I felt down on my back like everyone else, our side and the enemy alike. Up in the sky was a huge pig with wings. But that wasn't the worst part.Percy was on it. "That idiot!" I muttered.

I looked around and saw alot of our forces were injured and the enemy was advancing quickly. Even though I hated to, I had to get Harry. I ran for where I had left Harrry with his mom. "Harry, we really need you out there. The army is getting closer."

"Harry, I just want you to know that I am proud of all the the things you've done. I love you so much," Lily said. "I love you, too." Lily disappeared. He sighed. I saw a tear slip down his cheek. I gave him a hug.

"Thank you so much," he whispered into my ear. We released each other. "You're welcome. Do you think you're fit for battle?" I asked. He nodded. "You helped me, I help you." I smiled. We both went into a none reality moment. The sound of an explosion brought us back. "You ready?" I asked.

"Always." We charged into battle