Chapter 27

Ooo this book is longer than the last one! Kewl! well, enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron's P.O.V.

Sierra stood next to me, getting ready to fight. She didn't have a sword or a wand or even a knife. Gosh, she strong but an idiot, I thought. I attacked other boy. I stupified him.

I turned just in time to see her kiss the boy straight on the lips. I gulped. That hurt. It really hurts when your crush would rather kiss the enemy than you. She took his sword and bashed him over the head with it. He fell to the ground with the others.

"Where's Bellatrix?" she asked. "I-" I stopped when I saw Bellatrix coming behind her. "Sierra behind you!"I shouted. Bellatrix's arm closed around her throat and her hand was over her mouth. She put her wand to Sierra's head.

"Unless you want her to die, follow me, don't talk or scream," Bellatrix said scaringly calm. Sierra tried to shake her head, telling me to run. I sighed I didn't know what to do.

Right when I was about to follow her, Sierra bit Bellatrix's hand. "You insolent girl!" Bellatrix shouted, closing her arm tighter around Sierra's neck. "Run,Ron! Run!" she gasped. I didn't know what to do. Bellatrix muttered a spell and Sierra fell unconscious.

"I'll do what you want, just don't hurt her," I said.the tied Sierra's hands and feet behind her back. They pushed us into a black van. I heard shuffling on the ground so I assumed Bellatrix woke them up so they could drive us back. Sierra shifted slightly and muttered things in her sleep.

Sierra's P.O.V.

I hate it when gods disturb your dream.

This time it was Apollo. "Hey little cousin!" he said. He looked like some kids here. He had armor on, bow and arrows slung over his shoulder. "What is it Apollo? I thought you were supposed to be fighting," I said mockingly.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Shouldn't you be?" he shot back. "Hey! It's not my fault she showed up and kidnapped me!" I shot back. "Good point." I smiled. "Why'd you interfere with my dream?" I asked. "You're-"

"I'm gonna die tonight?" I interrupted. "What? That's not what I was going to say. Why do you say that?" he asked.

"I received a prophecy a few years ago. Now, what did you want to say?" I asked, wanting to know what he was going to say. "You are going over to Kronos' side. Please remember, it's not Luke," he said. "Why wouldn't I?" I said. "Because I know how you feel about him. " I blushed. "I know you miss him. Please, just remember, its not Luke."

The dream faded I woke up and found myself in the the back of truck. I saw Ron sitting next me. "Where are we?" I whispered. "In the back of a truck. Bellatrix got us," he said. "Di immortales!" I muttered.

"What?" Ron asked. "Its greek. Yes I know greek," I answered. "You were muttering in your sleep. Something about a guy named Luke?" he asked. I sighed. "One of the many annoying things about being a demigod. Gods visit your dreams sometimes."

He stared at me, wide-eyed. "What?" I asked. "You can talk to gods!?!" he said. I nodded. "They appear in dreams. Didn't Hermione tell you that?" He shrugged. "This time it was my cousin Apollo," I said a blew a piece hair out of my eyes.

"Your cousin is a god?!?"I laughed. "You really don't know greek mythology," I said. He blushed. "Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are all Kronos' sons. So that would mean Percy is my cousin, and Thalia, and Apollo and some others." He nodded. "Okay I understand."

*****

About fifteen minutes, the car stopped.Bellatrix opened the door and cut the ropes around my feet.

"Get out," she hissed. We followed her to a warehouse-like place I knew all ti well.

Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium, the former home of Medusa.