Chapter 10

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Who's your mom?" Ginny asked. She was getting dangerously close to a sword in the throat. "You really want to know?" I asked. She nodded.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," I answered. She stared at me in almost as much horror as she did at the knife.

I gave her the wand back. "When battles begin, just follow behind me. Stick to killing monsters."

20 minutes later, we were standing with the Apollo cabin ready to fight. Then I saw it. It was ten feet tall at least. It was the Minotaur. I grabbed a phone and dialed Annabeth. It didn't even ring once.

"Hello?" she answered quickly. "It's Sierra. Part of the army is coming through on the Williamsburg Bridge." I heard her curse in ancient greek. "It gets worse. It's led by the Minotaur." She cursed even more. "We'll be there as soon as we can. Just try to keep them back." I nodded and said

"Yeah, where's Hermione and Harry?" I asked. "They should be with the Apollo kids with Ron and Jack." I nodded. "Kay. Bye!" I said and hung up.

I ran at the crowd of monsters, determination all over my face. I heard I loud boom and looked for the source. It was Michael Yew. He was shouting some kind of special arrows. I saw Percy land next to him. "Percy? Where were you?" I half shouted. Ginny appeared over my shoulder. "Taking care of the water attacks.Now, I am going to kill that minotaur."

He ran over and attacked the minotaur. After a while, the minotaur fell over the edge of the bridge, disintegrating as it fell.

I snorted. Percy ran straight at the rest of the army. We all followed up behind, slashing and stabbing and firing arrows. I pulled out my wand, disintegrating groups at a time. Then, they started to break off.

They were backing off the bridge, then, being replaced with about thirty or forty demigods on skeletal horse. I gulped. I knew that somewhere among them was Zeke. Then I saw the real threat.

Kronos...... In Luke's body. It was pretty awful if you'd known him as long as I have. The demigods on the horses started to attack. Percy and me slashed at the legs of the horses. Then they decided to attack on foot. I tried not to kill, just injure. Yeah, I know its not what you're supposed to do in war but so was Percy.

Then I saw him. It was Zeke. He came at me. Before I knew what was happening, he had stabbed me in the side.

I held a hand to my side and pushed him off the bridge. Then Percy stabbed his sword into then bridge and a geyser shot up. Everyone remaining on our side on the bridge ran back to our side of the bridge. After the enemy troops left, we were all told to gather at the Empire State building.

I took a step then fell to my knees. Then Ginny, who had not left my side during the battle, knelt next to me. "Whats wrong?"she asked. I moved my hand from my side.

It and my side were drenched in blood.