Chapter 46

Sierra's P.O.V.

"At least I have a mom and dad," Annabeth said. I felt the anger building up. "At least my mom actually claimed me. At least I have a family to go to," Annabeth continued.

"Annabeth! Enough!" Hermione said. But that wasn't enough. "At least I have people who actually care about me, and aren't scared of me," she said with a smirk.

"I'm going to kill you!" I shouted and attacked. I pinned her to the ground easily.

"Sierra!" Hermione shouted. She grabbed my arm and Ginny grabbed my other. Together, they dragged me off Annabeth. I had tears in my eyes.

"I hate you!" I shouted. I stood up and glared at her.

"At least I don't spread sadness and fear everywhere I go!" Annabeth said. "At least I'm not scared of that little spider over there," I said pointing at the wall.

There was a huge tarantula crawling on it. She turned and screamed. I took that chance to get away from Hermione and Ginny and walked out the door. I left the hotel.

I was so mad, everywhere I walked my footprints sizzled on the gravel. Percy ran up next to me. "Sierra?!? You were dead!" he said, barely keeping up with my pace.

"Yeah, well life sucks then," I said. "No, I didn't mean it like that!" he said. "I'd think you'd side with your stupid little girlfriend," I said.

"What? What happened?" he asked. "You know, it's obvious you like her. I'm surprised you're not siding with her," I said.

"What are you talking about?!?" I turned. He had genuine curiosity in his eyes. "I thought Annabeth sent you," I said.

"No! I haven't talked to her since I told her what happened with you. Woah, what's with you're feet?" he asked.

"What?" I looked down. The pavement was sizzling. "Oh, that happens sometimes when I'm really mad," I said.

"Can we talk? Alone? Cousin to cousin?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course." We walked toward the rivers and sat on the bank.

"What's up?" he asked. "You know you're my closest family member, right?" He nodded.

"Last summer, you had asked me about my mom. I had told you I hadn't met her." He nodded.

"I lied." He stared at me. "I couldn't face the truth. My mom is-" I stopped. I couldn't go on. "Is what?" he asked. "Is here." He smiled.

"She's here? You called her? To help?" he asked. I shook my head.

"She's- she's with Kronos," I said.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd ask those of you who haven't read it, Would please check out my newer books: The Doctor And Me, Lucy and Percy Jackson Randomness. Also, I just checked out the first chapter of the book and I have 15 votes!! I'm so happy!! Then I wondered if I could get my faithful readers to recreate that? Possibly? If so, Yay! If not, okay. BUt still, Can I get you all to vote for this chapter?