Chapter 22

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Wh-what?" I asked. "Ginny's hurt," she repeated. "Where is she?" I asked. "Over there," she pointed. I ran over to where she pointed. Ron was sitting next to her. She was unconscious with blood coming from her arm. "Is she-?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No, she's not dead." He sighed with relief. "I'm going to go get Jack. He's an amazing healer." I left to go find him. "Jack!" I said. I turned and bumped into him. "Jack! I need your help. Someone's hurt!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me.

We got back to Ginny. "Can you heal her?" He nodded. "We need to get her to the hotel," he said. "We need to wake her up. But how?" he asked. "Easy." I pulled out my wand. "Aguamenti."

Ginny's P.O.V.

I woke up with my mouth full of water. I spit it out. "Hey!' I said. "Sorry," Sierra said, not looking the least bit sorry.

"What'd you do that for?" I said. "Lets call it payback. At least the cuts clean," she said.I looked at my arm.

There was a huge gash on it, the length of my arm. A demigod had snuck up on me and stabbed my arm. Then I stabbed him.

"We need to get you to the hotel," Sierra said. "Okay." I stood. I almost fell, bur she caught me. Her and Ron let me lean on the to get to the hotel. We we into a bottom floor room and I lied down. "Well, it's not going to need stitches, I can tell you that," the boy said.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm going bandage it up. You two can go get some rest. I'll get her all patched up." I sighed. I didn't want them to leave me alone with the boy.

"Yeah,um, that's not gonna happen. I'm staying here," Sierra said. "Me,too," Ron said, then yawned. "It's all right Ron. I'll make sure she's okay," she said. Ron looked like he was about to protest, but sleep got the better of him. He left.

Sierra stood at the door, while the boy fixed my arm. He put it in a sling after wrapping it up. " All done. I'd suggest you not fight tonight or it might get worse," he said to both of us.

"Okay. I'll keep an eye on her. Thanks, Jack," she said and kissed him on the cheek. He turned fiery red and walked out.

She closed the door behind him and sat next me. She sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked."Nothing.Why'd you ask?" She said, very unconvincingly. "You're lying," I stated plainly.

"I'm that see-through, aren't I?" she said and smiled slghtly. I nodded and she sighed. "I don't want to tell you or you'll try to stop it," she said, standing up. "Please just tell me," I said looking her in the eyes. She sighed again and broke our eye contact.

"When this is over, I won't be able to take you home," she said, twirling a ring that I had never noticed before. "I don't understand." She took the ring off and inspected it. "What do you mean?" I asked. She looked up at me. "When this is over, I'm going to be-" she stopped and looked downward. I still saw the tear slipped down her cheek. "What is it?" I asked, scared.

"I'm going to die tonight," she whispered.