Chapter 45

Sierra's P.O.V.

"How is that possible?" I asked.We all sat on the floor behind the couch in case someone we didn't want to come in did.

"I don't know. I didn't think it was," Hermione said. "Well, that just shows you," I said. "Shows what?" Ginny asked.

"How messed me and my world is." 

Hermione's P.O.V.

I stared at her. She defied the laws of death. She looked at me. "You okay?" she asked. I nodded.

Then I saw something that made me hopeful. Her eyes. They were full of emotion. They were, calculating, thinking, working things out. Just like the old Sierra.

But there was something different in there.

"Sierra, what was going on while you were.... Dying?" I asked. She furrowed her brow. "It was so confusing," she said. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said. The door opened and Annabeth came in. "Percy told me what happened and I'm sorry about Sierra," she said, not looking at all sorry.

I saw Sierra smirk. "Where is her body?" Sierra bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Her father sent the furies to come get her," I said, remembering a random myth.

Sierra was laughing silently now. "Mh-hm," she said. "Now, where is she really?" Sierra smiled and lied down and closed her eyes.

"She's back here," I said, gesturing for her to come behind the couch.

Sierra was very convincing. Her chest was barely moving, her face didn't twitch. Nothing. Ginny was good, too. She had tears in her eyes, probably from laughing.

"Oh my gosh. She's really dead," Annabeth whispered. She knelt down next to Sierra. She put her hand on. Sierra's forehead and pulled it away.

"She's so cold!" Annabeth looked at her for a minute. \

"Rah!" Sierra shouted, sitting up. "GAAAHHH!" Annabeth shouted, falling back. Sierra laughed.

"Not funny!" Annabeth said, sitting back up. "So funny!" Sierra said. She was laughing so hard, she was on her back again.

Ginny was laughing and I was biting my lip to keep from laughing.

"Oh, you little brat!" Annabeth said. "I may be a brat but at least I'm not a daddy's girl," she said.

"At least I have a mom and dad."