Chapter 26

Ron's P.O.V.

"B-B-Bellatrix?!?!" I stuttered. "What are you doing her little wizard?" she growled. "Stupify!" I shouted. She dodged easily. "Ooo, feisty one," she said then whistled.

Three demigods came out of the trees, their backs to the now waking Sierra. She sat up, shook her head, looked at me and raised a finger to her lips. She silently stood up. She walked over to two of the demigods and smashed there heads together. They fell, unconscious, to the ground. Everyone whipped around.

"Hello everyone!"

Sierra's P.O.V.

I woke up, confused. I sat up and shook my head. I saw Ron surrounded by three demigods, and one demigod was lying unconscious.

I made eye contact with him and raised my fingers to my lips. I silently stood, crept up behind two of the demigods, and smashed their heads together.Everyone turned toward me.

"Hello everyone!" I said, walking over to Ron. "Thanks for the nap! Now I'm good, refreshed and ready to kick your butts," I challenged.

The boy who was on the ground got up and looked at me.Those familiar blue eyes took me by surprise. "Sierra?" he asked. I tried to hit him, but he anticipated my moves. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in close.

I looked him in the eye. He looked sad. I don't care, I reminded myself. I had no way of getting away from him except the one thing I didn't want to do. I thought it over.

I stood up,on my tiptoes slightly,and kissed him, straight on the lips. I put my arms around him until I got a grip on his sword. I pulled it out and knocked him over the head with it. I turned and saw Ron staring at me.

"Where's Bellatrix?" I asked. "I-" He stopped. "Sierra behind you!" he said and pulled out his wand. Bellatrix's arm closed around my throat, hand over my mouth, and put her wand to my head.

"Unless you want her to die,follow me, don't talk or scream," Bellatrix said calmly. I shook my head. He sighed. Before he could say anything, I bit Bellatrix's hand.

She yelped out in pain but only tightened her grip around my throat. "You insolent girl!" she shouted. "Run, Ron! Run!" I shouted. He didn't move, just stared at me. Bellatrix muttered a spell and I fell unconscious.