Chapter 30

Sierra's P.O.V.

I looked up and saw..... Luke. But it was different. He was different. I looked into his golden eyes. His smile was cruel, evil.

"This should be fun," he said.

Ron's P.O.V.

I sat, slumped against the wall. I started to dose off. Before I knew it, I was asleep, dreaming of Hermione and Sierra. I kinda had a crush on both and I couldn't decide which one I liked more.

Suddenly, the dream disappeared. A boy appeared in it's place. He had shorter blonde hair and blue eyes. He had on greek armor and had a bow and arrows slung over his shoulder.

"Hello, Ron. My name is Apollo," he said. "No, this is not a dream. Well, it is but I am the real Apollo and I came to say this. Kronos is probably going to try to persuade you into joining him.Do not. He'll try to use you to get Sierra to join. do not let him," he said.I nodded.

The dream started to fade and i woke up to the door slamming open. Bellatrix pushed Sierra in, who stumbled and fell to her knees. The ropes that were around her wrists were gone and she had a bloody gash on her forehead. Other than that, she had no other physical wounds that I could see.

I crouched down next to her. Her head was down and she wouldn't look me in the eye. "What did he do to her?" I asked, horrified. Bellatrix stared at her. I saw something I'd never seen in her eyes before. Concern. She closed the door and I heard the lock click.

"Sierra? Sierra, what happened?" I asked, scared. "I-I-" she stuttered. I looked closer and saw her clothes were torn at odd places and there was smaller scrathes and bruises and burns.I reached into my pocket but my wand was gone.

"Sierra, please, look at me," I said, worry creeping into my voice. She looked up. Her braid was gone and her hair was tangled. Her eyes were wild and darted around.

I made her look me in the eye. "Sierra, what happened in there?" I asked seriously. She cocked her head to the side, furrowed her brow and asked that awful question.

"Who are you?" she asked