Chapter 37

Ron's P.O.V.

Sitting on the couch, staring at Percy, I knew I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him.

There had to be a way to save both.

Hermione's P.O.V.

I knelt in front of her, I knew she wasn't completely gone. She looked up slightly, and I saw a small spark of recognition.

I pressed the ring into her hand. She murmured something unintelligible. I turned.

"Why did they lock you in the shed?" I asked Ron, causing him to jump. "I-I don't know," he said. I looked over at Sierra, but her head was still down. I sighed.

"Percy, do you know why he might of threw them in the shed?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I don't know. It's one of the dumbest thing they could've done. That'd be the easiest prisons to escape. You'd think they'd wanna keep them close ,"he said.

"Unless they wanted us to escape."

I turned and looked at Ron. He shook his head. I looked at Sierra. She raised her head slightly. "How do we know they didn't want us to escape?" My eyes widened.I hadn't that of that.

"Sierra-" I said. "I don't know, but I think they wanted us to escape. I don't know why. I have no idea what  thhe heck we were doing over there, but it wasn't good."

She shook her head and looked down again. I was about to see how much she knew when the door burst open.

"Percy, we found this boy sneaking around the side of the hotel," one of the boys said. The boy who had been caught looked up.

I stared at him in shock and so did Ron though I am unsure why. It was the boy from last summer.

Zeke.