Chapter 35

Hermione's P.O.V.

"What did they do to you?" I asked in horror. She lowered her head again.

"Sierra, please talk to me," I whispered.

Sierra's P.O.V.

*In the shed*

"Sierra, please try to remember me," the boy with red hair said. I thought hard for a minute. "Umm, Ron?" I asked slowly. His eyes lit up for a minute.

"You remember?" he asked hopefully. I sighed.

"It's so frustrating!" I muttered. "What do you mean? What's frustrating?" he asked. "Everything in my head is jumbled. Names, faces, places, all a huge mass in my head. Does that make any sense?" I asked. He shook his head. I sighed in frustration.

Suddenly, the door swung open behind me and I turned. The woman, Bella that girl had called her, came in.

"Boy, get out here!" she said, coming in and grabbing Ron by the arm. "No!" I said. She turned. "Sierra, It's okay," Ron said.

The woman had something in her eyes. Pity. "You heard him! It's okay," she said harshly. I grabbed his other arm.

"Please," I whispered. "Sierra, It's alright. I'll be back soon. I promise," he said, gently prying off my hand. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"I'll be fine, don't worry!" With that the door slammed closed and I was left alone in the small shed.

Ron's P.O.V.

The door banged open and Bellatrix walked in. "Boy, get out here!" she said, grabbing my arm. "No!" Sierra shouted. Bellatrix turned.

"Sierra, its okay," I said, trying to calm her down so Bellatrix wouldn't do anything to her. "You heard him! It's okay!" she said harshly. Sierra grabbed my other arm.

"Please," she pleaded. "Sierra, it's alright. I'll be back soon. I promise," I said, gently prying her hand off my arm. A tear slipped down her cheek.

"I'll be fine, don't worry!" I shouted as the door closed. I had an awful feeling as we approached the huge building.

She pulled me to a side entrance of the building and shoved me in.

"Hello, Ronald," a deep, ancient voice boomed behind me. I jumped and turned. The source of the voice was a boy who looked a lot like Apollo. Except for the scar running across his face.

"I am Kronos."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! For those of you who don't know, I have started a character guide so, please check it out!