Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night

Y/N's POV: 

Ruby: Mom, Dad, can I go to Dust Till Dawn to get some more dust?

Tai: Ruby, it's gonna be close till curfew.

Ruby: Pretty please?

She looked up at him with sad eyes and he couldn't resist.

Summer: Tai, if Ruby wants to go she can. She's not a little girl anymore.

Tai: (sighs) Alright, but you need to go with Y/N.

Y/N: Wait what?

Tai: You need to make sure Ruby doesn't do anything crazy.

I sighed and just nodded. Ruby simply smiled.

Ruby's mind: Yes! I get to be alone with!

Y/N: Let me grab my jacket. 

I got off the couch and walked upstairs and into my room. It was pretty standard for a dude like me. Posters of artists I like or some video game characters. T

There was a shelf I had for my video game collection over the years. Hanging above my bed was the sword that was gifted to me by my family when I was elven. Rebellion.

I kept it hanging up horizontally and usually kept my coat on top of it. When I looked up at it, my coat wasn't there and I sighed.

Y/N: Dang it Yang.

I walked across the hall and knocked on Yang's door.

Yang: Come in!

I entered and saw that she was in her pajamas. That being an orange tank top and short shorts. She saw me and smiled.

Yang: (smirk) What's up little bro?

Y/N: I need my jacket back.

Yang: What makes you think I have it?

Y/N: Because you always want to wear it.

Yang: Hey, it's not my fault its flashy and comfy!

I just sighed before she sat up and got out of bed. She walked to her closet and got it out. I reached out for it but she pulled it away.