Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound

3rd Person POV: 

All of the students are gathering sap, as Y/N is helping Pyrrha. During this, Ruby wanted to learn about the talking head.

Ruby: Hey Mimir, legends said you worked for Odin, but did you have any other masters?

Mimir: I actually did, lass. My first master was a cruel piece of work like Obin, but I learned through him the enduring power of wit, which served me well with kings and gods alike. I was a little younger than you were when I started—an faerie king's errand boy, and unofficial jester.

Yang: What did you do in your free time?

Mimir: By night, my mates and I had the run of the forest. Goodfellows, they called us—knavish sprites to the last. We'd get up to all manner of mischief, making fools of the local mortals—but as long as our lord was kept amused, we were spared the consequences.

Arcturus: Why give up such a promising career with benefits?

Mimir: Simple; one day, he was not amused, and I saw fit to move on. Thankfully the ages and roads travelled since then have turned me from that merry wanderer, into the paragon of virtue you see before you today.

Hanzo: That's certainly a tale. What happened when you met Odin?

Týra: You can tell later.

Pyrrha is asking questions to Y/N about the 'incident' last night, while Y/N is poring some sap into a jar.

Y/N: It's nothing really.

Pyrrha: Are you sure? Because I heard Jaune, yelling.

Y/N: Yes, I'm sure. (turns to Pyrrha) Last night, he and I were just man talking.

Pyrrha: Well... if your sure.

Y/N puts a hand on Pyrrha's shoulder.

Y/N: Jaune can take care of himself, just, you know, believe in him, like you always do.

Pyrrha smiles as soon she heard that, taking the jar that is filled with sap off of Y/N' hands.

Pyrrha: Thank you for helping Y/N. (walks away)

Y/N: Anytime. 

Pyrrha: (turns back at Y/n) I mean from last night, I think Jaune really needed it.

Y/N: Hey, he's my friend too.

They share a smile then Pyrrha walks away with the sap. Weiss then approaches Y/N with a worried expression.

Weiss: H-Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: (turns around to see Weiss) Weiss! What's up?

Weiss: Well... about... last night... 

Then the rest of Team RWBY appears behind Weiss, also worried.

Y/N: (sigh) You guys heard it to, huh?

Karasu soon came back and told them Jaune's in trouble. Right after that, they hear a roar from somewhere.

Ruby: (concerned) Did you guys hear that?

Dean: Yeah. Sounds like an Ursa.

Suddenly, the remaining members of Team CRDL are seen running the other way from the roar through the other students.

Russel: (looking back) Ursa! Ursa! (runs into Yang accidentally)

Yang: What?! 

Craten: (picks him up by the front of his shirt) Where is it?!