Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!

In the battle arena, Y/N and F/N prepare for their fight while Summer, Taiyang, Raven, Qrow, Ozpin and Glynda were watching.

F/N: Don't hold back.

Y/N: I won't!

They then took their stances with their swords. 

Announcer: FIGHT!!!

(played song from 0:07)

Y/N and F/N charged at each other and traded sword clashes until F/N kicked Y/N back about ten feet, Y/N sheathed Rebellion and unholster Ebony and Ivory and began firing at F/N but was able to block every shot. 

Y/N charged at F/N, still firing but he teleports leaving Y/N confused until he hears a whistle above him. He looks up and sees F/N falling down above him ready to stab him. 

Y/N rolls out of the way, holstered his Ebony and Ivory, unsheathed Rebellion again and tried to preform stinger on F/N but was able to block it and they continued clashing swords.

Team RWBY, team DVANT, team THSC, team THNDR, Takeo, Kala, and team JNPR walked to the arena and saw everyone watching the fight between Y/N and F/N.

Ruby and Yang: Mom! Dad!

Ruby and Yang ran up to their relatives and hugged them.

Summer: Hey girls!

Ruby: What are you all doing here?!

Summer pointed towards the fight. 

Thror: Oh, looks like Y/N's got a fight on his hands. 

Yang: What's going on?

Dean: (sees F/N) And who's that Y/N's fighting? 

Taiyang: Apparently, that man is Y/N's father.

RWBY & JNPR: WHAT?!?!

Arcturus: He's Y/N's dad?!  

Takeo: How is that possible? 

Raven: We'll explain everything later, right now let's just see how this goes.

They all nodded in agreement and proceeded to watch the fight.

As Y/N and F/N continued to trade sword clashes, F/N pushed Y/N away then as Y/N charged at him again, F/N lifted his hand in the air causing three pillars of fire around him causing Dante to fly back burned. As Y/N began to stand up...

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Fist!

F/N's arm glows momentarily. Subsequently, he delivers a power-packed punch onto Y/N who blocked it but he was sent flying onto a wall, causing sheer force and blunt damage to the ground. 

Sonro: Holy crap!

Ryder: For a man like him, he sure packs a punch. 

Danial: He's strong. 

That attacked caused Y/N to fall on his knee. As F/N charged at Y/N, Y/N stood up, turned into his Devil Trigger and charged at F/N.

 As F/N charged at Y/N, Y/N stood up, turned into his Devil Trigger and charged at F/N