Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray

Third Person POV:

Team RWBY, DVANT, THCS, and Y/N are seen walking in downtown Vale and see a banner with the word 'Welcome to Vale' on the front.

Tyrone: So Weiss, what exactly are we doing here?

Weiss: The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. (frowns a little) it's kinda weirding me out...

Y/N: Well I like it, a nice change of pace having a happy Weiss instead of a stern strict Weiss. Plus, she's pretty cute when she does.

Weiss: (turns to Ruby) How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking! (to Y/N) And thank you Y/N. 

Y/N: I like the sound of the tournament part, but not much else. Wonder if I'll meet any more cute girls.

RWBY: You have me!

Y/N: Okay! Jeez you guys really need to calm down, I was kidding.

Yang: Anyway Weiss. You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quite, you!

Dean: Calm down, children. We already deal with two enough as it is.

Ruby: Two?

Nikki: Craten and Karasu.

Craten: Wait what?! 

Karasu: I'm not a child!

Vali: You threw a fit when the library was out of order a bit.

Karasu: So what?

Týra: You spent 48 hours in there arranging every book until you were satisfied.

Mimir: It definitely does set the question on who's the real child of the team.

Sonro: Let's not forget how Craten had a road-rage and threw a car onto a building. 

Craten: The driver was drunk! 

Hanzo: That's something a child like you would say. 

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Y/N: I don't know, Weiss suggested it.