GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval

The scene starts inside the castle of Angband as Oroku in his Moebius form went through a dark corridor.

Oroku: Wow, tough guys, eh? It's a wild ride, this "passage of fate". We got ourselves a nice little awakening.

Just then, a dark corridor appeared as a woman with pale skin, white hair, and red eyes named Amelia, the eldest daughter of Ataru came through it.

Amelia: You were all talk when you left here, but you've nothing to show for it, Oroku.

Oroku: Oh, spare me, Amelia. After all, I did precisely what I was meant to do.

Oroku's body started glowing bright purple as he changed to his human form that has black hair and yellow eyes wearing his Shredder armor.

Then the twins Orock and Boarock appeared as well.

Orock: I'm pretty sure he didn't say kill Kutamin. Father wanted him alive.

Oroku then was about to ask why when he realizes the answer.

Boarock: You killed him anyway, didn't you?

Oroku: Shut up. Sure killing wasn't part of the plan, at least he won't interfere.

A viking like warrior named Haemon then shows up as he was pissed.

Haemon: He's the only one who know's how to penetrate New Ephyra!

Amelia: So? About that huge bet of yours, Ragnaros... Prey tell us, whom won?

A huge man in armor showed up named Ragnaros, the third son of Ataru.

Ragnaros: Pah... A draw, I think. And with two rival factions on the field! We should've sallied forth in the first place. The whole thing would've been done by teatime. 

A Sith Lord named Laokan, the fourth son of Ataru shows up as well.

Laokan: It was Erebus who insisted on asking Oroku to kill him, wanting Kutamin's soul for his collection. I'd thought that that had already been communicated. 

Just then, Shirone came in and joined her siblings.

Shirone: In that case, I believe it's my turn next.

Laokan: Shirone, I'm pretty sure you had your kicks the other day when you wiped out Settlement 8 in Vacuo, no? Surely, the turn is mine.

???: Honestly, you make more noise than the rabble at a feast...

Everyone turned to see a shadow version of their father, Ataru Black Dragon, the Dark Lord of Adra.

Everyone: Father!

Shadow Ataru: ...Even if you manage to stop its raging flow, it will soon burst through. All it takes is the slightest fissure. 

Just then, the second-in command Mazoku came in along with Lucifer, Lilith, Tyson, and Erebus.

Mazoku: And that is fate... I've told you before, haven't I, Oroku?

Oroku: Bah... (crosses his arms) The gang's all here again.

Lucifer: So, who gets to go first?

Lilith: I'll pass, sounds like a waste of time.

Mazoku: I will take care of this myself. 

Tyson: On your own?

Mazoku: No, my apprentice will go with me.

Erebus: So what? He gets to fight the enemy while you watch from the sidelines?