Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage

The scene takes place with sleeping with Team RWBY on their king size bed. While he was sleeping, he was suddenly woke up in some sort of wasteland demonic realm.

 While he was sleeping, he was suddenly woke up in some sort of wasteland demonic realm

Y/N: Where am I? 

He started to hear screams and cries of poor souls that dwell in this place. Soon, they were getting louder as Y/N covers his ears, trying to block out the noise. 

Y/N: Make it stop!

Just then, the screams and cries stopped as he uncovered his ears. 

???: Ah, what's the matter? You don't the like the cries of anguish? 

Y/N turns around behind him as he saw a person. His eyes widen in shock when realized that person was himself, only with pale skin, snowy white hair, and his eyes consist of black pupils, dark yellow irises, and black sclera.

 His eyes widen in shock when realized that person was himself, only with pale skin, snowy white hair, and his eyes consist of black pupils, dark yellow irises, and black sclera

Y/N: (shocked) What the... Who are you? 

Jack: Isn't it obvious? I am you. Or rather, I'm a manifestation of your bloodlust personality. I'm Jack, the Ripper. 

Y/N: No, Jack is dead. You can't be him. 

Jack: Oh, but I'm very much alive. After all, I'm apart of you. 

Y/N: You mind explaining where the hell I am? 

Jack: This place? It was created by your mind, you did have Sparda's blood in your veins since he was a demon. 

Y/N: Then why did you bring me here?

Jack: Just a little reminder and a warning. I'm coming out of that forsaken prison you put me in since the moment you gave up your life as a killer. Soon, I will take control and kill everyone you held deer. Your friends, your family, even your own harem. 

Y/N: (glares) If you lay a finger on them I'll- 

Jack: You'll what? Kill me? In case you've forgotten, I'm you. So killing me would end up killing yourself. 

Y/N: Bastard...

Jack: Well, looks like our time is up. Don't worry, once I take control, you'll know what's it like being locked in a cage. Till next time, Y/N Rose.