GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)

After finding the abandoned house near the Locust Burial Site, Y/N, Yang, Blake, and Team THNDR started having their break. Y/N trying to contact Ruby and Weiss through his scroll.

Y/N: Come on, pick up! (no response) Damnit...

Yang: Anything?

Y/N: (sighs) Nothing. They must underground already, can't get a signal from Ruby or Weiss.

Thror: You don't think something's happened to them, do you?

Yang: Let's not think that please. They're going to be alright.

Hayner: Right.

Y/N: We'll catch up to them while we've recovered. Besides, they're with DVANT and Alex's team with them.

Yang: He's right. That fight took alot out of us.

Natasha: Yeah...a lot.

Yang: Okay. 

As Y/N was leaving for the second floor Natasha walks up behind Blake and Yang.

Natasha: (whispers) If you two are thinking about having fun with Y/N, I want in.

Yang: (smirks) Done

Blake: (smiles) You're in. 

(with Ruby and Weiss) 

Meanwhile, Ruby and Weiss had searched through the cave with Alex, Del, JD, Kait, and Spike as Alex and JD shove the coffin forward and it crashes down the hole.

Kait: (looks down the hole) Can we not do Rock, Paper, Scissors this time?

Alex: Or as Del calls it: Paper, Paper, Paper?

Del: (rolled his eyes) Funny. Very funny.

The group drops down. 

Ruby: Now where are we?

Weiss: That's an easy one: We're lost.

JD: Well, we're out of the catacombs at least. Now to find that Snatcher.

Alex: Spike, sniff it out.

Spike moves forward, face to the ground sniffing for signs of the Snatcher. He growls back as he runs down a path.

Alex: Hahaha! He's got it! Wait up, buddy!

The group follows the Pouncer until they come to a very LARGE opening.

JD: Looks like we finally found the mine.

Several Snatchers start crawling their way down the walls towards the bottom.

Weiss: And a lot of Snatchers too.

Kait: They're heading right down into it.

Ruby: So, how do we follow them now?

Del: (deadpans) Follow them? Down there? Yeah, sure, why not? Maybe we use that old ore transporter.

Del points to an old ore transporter.