B/N Bio:

Name: B/N L/N

Age: 20 (before the seven year time-skip), 27 (after seven-year time-skip), 28 (volume 4-5), 29 (volume 6-8)

Hair colour: black (gains white highlights at the seven year time-skip) 

Eye colour: red 

Gender: male

Race: Nephilim 

Family Relatives: Y/N Rose (younger brother) 

Appearance: (pre seven-year Timeskip) 

Appearance: (post seven-year Timeskip)

Personality: Cold, cruel, ruthless, merciless, brutal, heartless, calm, calculating, sadistic, and emotionless

Likes: Power, strong opponents, training, fighting, killing his enemies, his powers, his weapons, achieving his ambition, and spreading his corruption. 

Dislikes: Weaklings, Y/N, Ozpin, perverts, racists, stuck up idiots, people trying to control him, working with others, being weak, and losing. 

Powers and abilities: 

Supernatural: Speed, strength, agility, durability, endurance, stamina, intelligence, and versatility.

Demonic Power: 

Holy Power: 

Corruption Manipulation: B/N is able to use his new powers to corrupt realms or Beings.

Corruption Infusion: After B/N's corruption, his axe was infused with corruption as well, when he swings his axe he generates a bit of corruption in a certain area.

Tentacles: As Corruption, B/N possesses several tentacles that are formed from Corruption and are strong enough to stop the swing of a Sword. They can even carry heavy objects such as his axe for long distance attacks.

Corruption Land Mines: When B/N smashes his axe to the ground, he produces land mines that target Enemies.

Corruption Bindings: B/N strikes the ground and generate Corruption that when surfaces, binds enemies, allowing B/N to get close to attack them.