GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking

Y/N: Alright, let's get out of here and track the one that took Marcus.

Týra moves a giant metal shelf out of the way.

Týra: Through here.

As they make their way through, they start to hear more distant roars and screeches.

Blake: Sounds like they're moving deeper into the fort.

JD: Then that's where we're going.

Alex kicks open a door, but stumbles as it was blocked.

Alex: Ah, crap. It's another one of those damn pods. Stand back.

Alex saws at the pod and it opens to reveal some kind of creature with no arms or legs and its mouth suddenly splits, letting out a loud screech.

Suddenly several more pods open and white three-foot creatures come out Juvies. Juvies are a type of small creature scouts and cannon fodder in the Swarm.

 Juvies are a type of small creature scouts and cannon fodder in the Swarm

Sonro: Holy shit!

One of Juvies tried to jump on Ruby who screamed but Yang punched and blasted it back with her shotgun gauntlets.

Yang: You okay?

Ruby: Yeah.

Kait: What the hell are these things anyway?!

Del tries to shoot one off a roof, but misses as it jumps down and avoids more shots.

Del: Fast as shit, that's what!

Alex catches one by the throat and throws it back as he then saws down another.

Alex: Jesus Christ! These things like to jump!

Arc used his lightning at the Juvies, electrocuting them to death.

Arcturus: My advice? Do NOT touch anymore pods.

Del: I can't even believe this shit. We got monsters snatching people, things jumping out of pods...

Tyrone: Yeah, and no idea what the hell's going on.