GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush

The scene takes place with at night with Y/N talking with Tyrone.

Tyrone: So, now what do we do?

Thror: Aye, surly Kait's mum wants us to do something.

Y/N: I think we're suppose to keep watch incase of any more DeeBees show up for an attack.

Thror: Uhh, question to that. What if it's worse?

Tyrone: Yeah man, something ain't right.

Y/N: If it is something worse, we'll handle it. Maybe some of us will have the villagers evacuate while the rest defend the Outsider's home.

Jaune: What can be worse then DeeBees other then Grimm?

Dean: Demons.

Nikki: Fallen Angels. 

Týra: Dragur. 

Hanzo: Mongols.

Tyrone: Sith. 

Nora: What's a Sith?

Tyrone was about to speak when they heard a loud roar.

Thror: What was that?!

Y/N: It's coming from outside the village.

Just then they heard screams and looked to see the village being attacked by monster like creatures.

Sonro: The village!

Y/N: Everyone, get ready!

Just then they heard war chanting from outside the village and looked to see large group of Samurai and Ashigaru in blood red Armor. They then noticed a man wearing a demon like mask and carried a katana like hilt. 

His name Is Yamato No Orochi, a Sith lord as Tyrone gasp in horror

Tyrone: Oh my god...

Thror: Oi Ty! You know this foe?

Tyrone: I only heard about him in legend, I never thought that he actually existed.

Jaune: Legend?

Tyrone: Yeah, he's a Sith lord that I mentioned. Yamato No orochi is his name.

Yamato: Search this village, kill half of them and capture the others!

They then charged at the Village causing the people to panic and run for their lives.

Natasha: We need to get the people out of here!

Thror: Aye! Right now!

Y/N and his group equip their weapons as they charged at their enemies. They fought against the Samurai and Ashigaru, but they were more of them. 

Craten: What in hell?!

Sonro: They just keep coming!

Tyrone: Hang in there guys!