GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds

Oscar's wagon pulls into the village as Reyna comes up to them. Reyna Diaz is the Mother of Kait, and the leader of an Outsider village, taking over the role after her husband's death. She relied upon her brother-in-law, Oscar, to train and protect the villagers.

 She relied upon her brother-in-law, Oscar, to train and protect the villagers

Reyna: Thank God you're safe. I was just about to head to Settlement 5 myself.

Kait: (hops off) We hit a few snags.

Reyna: What happened?

Alex: Good news, we've made new friends who helped us with the Fabricator.

Reyna: (sees Y/N's group) Students of Beacon Academy, I see. 

Y/N: Nice to meet, I'm Y/N. These are teams RWBY, JNPR, DVANT, THCS, CVFY, and THNDR. 

Reyna: Nice to meet you. I'm Reyna, Kait's mother. 

Ruby: Nice to meet ya too.

Reyna then notice Ruby's eyes were silver which made her surprised.

Reyna: (mutters) Silver eyes...

Ruby: Huh?

Yang: What did you say?

Reyna: Nothing. And the bad news?

Oscar: (grunts and hops off) The short version? The COG is on it's way.

Reyna: How long do we have?

A Kestrel flies overhead and drops a pod, opening to reveal one of Jinn's screen DeeBees. 

Weiss: Well that was fast

Reyna: I'll greet our guess.

Alex: (walks up with her) I'm coming too.

Jinn, Reyna, and Alex stop, two feet apart.

Reyna: First Minister.

Jinn: Reyna. I'm here for my people. Stand aside.

Alex: Jinn, what the hell are you talking about? You said the same thing back at the settlement. What's been happening?

Jinn: Don't play coy with me, Commander. Here's what's going to happen next: anyone who resists COG justice will be dealt with.