GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission

The scene takes place with Ozpin, Glynda, Jupiter, and F/N at his office. 

Jupiter: And you sure that's what Qrow said in his message? 

Ozpin: Yes, there's doubt about it. 

F/N: She has pawns inside of Vale. 

Glynda: And Albert Wesker is one of them. 

Jupiter: So Umbrella is working with the White Fang. 

Ozpin: One evil organization in Vale was bad enough, having two organizations working togeather, this could be trouble. 

Glynda: We also have Desperado and the villain alliance to worry about as well.

F/N: Atyeo and his friends are dealing with the villain alliance. As well as keeping his brother, Ataru, away from the four Kingdoms. 

Jupiter: Speaking of brothers, what do you think B/N will plan to do next? 

F/N: ...

Glynda: F/N, when do you plan on- 

F/N: I'm sure he has already figured it out by now. Probably because he had a few encounters with him. 

Glynda: And he didn't tell anyone? Even his adopted family?  

F/N: It must be personal to him.  

Ozpin: Well, I suppose we were got his secrets from. Right, F/N? 

F/N: You're one to talk, Ozpin. 

Ozpin: (chuckles) I guess so. 

Glynda: So, what's Y/N up too now? 

Jupiter: He's currently on a Devil Hunter mission with Takeo. 

Ozpin: Once he's finished, we'll have him meet us here. 

*with Y/N and Takeo* 

Y/N was approaching a tomb underneath the Kingdom of Vacuo with Takeo. 

Takeo: I must say, I've certainly never seen anything like this before. How long do you believe it's been here?

Y/N: Probably before Vacuo was made. My father believes places like this hold value, and I agree.

Takeo: That does seem true. However, I'm not sure what we'll find here. We'll see what we can find here. 

Y/N: Right. 

They soon come across the gate, but saw it was guarded by two large demons.