Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth

Y/N's POV: 

I was completely thrown off by what I just heard.

Y/N: Ok, who are you and what did you just call me?!

Mysterious Man: My name is F/N L/N and I'm you're father.

Y/N: (laughing) You must have me confused for someone else!

F/N: I can assure that I'm not. You are Y/N Rose, son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. You were found on their doorstep when you were only a week old and they took you in and raised you as their own.

Y/N: (shocked) How do you know that?

F/N: Because I'm the one who left you on that doorstep. I am you're biological father.

I was completely shocked by what I just heard, this "F/N" was my real father?! Part of me wanted to ask him why he left me, another part of me just wanted to kick his ass!

Y/N: Ozpin, what is he doing here?

Ozpin: I called him.

Y/N: WHY?!?!

Ozpin: So you could meet him. 

Before I could respond the elevator door opened to reveal mom, dad, aunt Raven and Uncle Qrow.

Summer: Y/N!

Mom rushed over and hugged me. 

Summer: How have you been?

Y/N: I'm just fine, mom.

Dad walked over to us. 

Dad: Hey there sport!

Y/N: Hey dad. 

Qrow: (notices F/N) Hey F/N! What are you doing here?

Y/N: You know each other?

F/N: Yes, Qrow, Raven and I work together sometimes to take care of "special" jobs.

Raven: So, what exactly are you doing here?

Y/N: Apparently he's my real father.

Every looked shocked and Raven walked up to me, put her hand on my shoulder and glared at F/N. 

Raven: Is that true, F/N? 

F/N: Yes, it is.

Mom wrapped her arms around me again and gave F/N an angry glare.

Summer: (angrily) Then you have a lot of explaining to do! HOW COULD YOU JUST ABANDON HIM?!?!

F/N: (calmly) I did not abandon him, I was protecting him.

Tai: Protecting him?! From what?!

F/N: From those who killed his mother. 

We were all speechless. 

F/N: Why don't you all sit down and I'll tell you everything

We took a seat as F/N began his story.

F/N: I'll start from the beginning.

Story with F/N narrating

2,000 years ago there was a war between the angels from the sky and the demons from the ground for the sake of the world, the angels wanted the humans and Faunus to live their own lives while the demons sought out to conquer. One of the demons use their demonic power and sorcery to create a new race, the Nephilim. A hybrid made from dust of angel and demon. I was the first Nephilim to be made, the strongest of them. Under their the command, our maker ordered us to eliminate all who oppose them, angels, demons, Umbra Witches, dragons, even gods. I decided to come to Remnant to scout it out and plan our attack but seeing couples together, children playing and parents with their children, I began to feel something that I had not felt in ages, empathy, compassion, love. When I took a trip to the Menagerie to check how the Faunus were, it was the same thing. Realizing how dangerous they are, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and I slaughtered the Nephilim at Eden. Then, I started travelling alone on Remnant. I've made many allies such as Sparda, Kratos, and Bayonetta, and fought enemies such as Mundus and Zeus. Over the years I've met your mother, in time, we began to feel for each other. Soon had gave birth to B/N, your older brother, and S/N, your older sister. When she was pregnant with you, I came to Menagerie and I sat down on a bench to contemplate everything, when a little Faunus girl who couldn't be anymore than two years old walked up to me.