Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)

3rd Person POV:

After having his dance with Raven, Summer, Glynda, Kala, Coco, Velvet, and Nora, Y/N was looking at Natasha while thinking what he should due since she'll dance with him next.

Y/N: (thoughts) Oh man, what I should do? I know I've dance with Ruby and the others, but with Natasha, she's on a different league.

Natasha was a special case for him because he doesn't whether he dance with her normally and show her a good time or....do something different.

Thror: (comes in with Team RWBY) Hey there, Y/N. Why are you standing there looking at my sister?

Y/N: Oh, umm... I was just doing some thinking. The more I thought, the deeper the problem got... 

Thror: Problem? 

Y/N: I mean, how am I going to dance with Natasha? The rest of the girls are easy, but she's on a different level. 

Thror: Come on, Y/N. She'll still enjoy it no matter what.

Y/N: But what if she doesn't enjoy because if a screw up or do something stupid in front of her.

Ruby: Big bro, it's just a dance.

Y/N: Easy for you to say.

Blake: Does it have to be perfect? We're just having some fun. 

Y/N: (sighs) And you're back to acting like this. 

Yang: Come on, Babe. You gave the rest of us an incredible night on the dance floor, I think Natasha is going to love it~.

Y/N: Really?

Weiss: Of course you dolt. Now (pushes him towards Natasha) go and give her a good time!

Y/N: Whoa! Hey, no need to push me!

Thror: Have fun with my sister, Y/N!

Yang: (smirk) Go get her Tiger~.

Weiss kept pushing him until reaching to Natasha and leaving the scene as quick as she was there with Y/N still a bit nervous not knowing if he could give her a good time.

Y/N: H-Hi Natasha.

Natasha: (smile) Oh, there you are Darling. I was worried you weren't gonna show up tonight.

Y/N: (chuckles) Well, here I am. So, you ready to dance?

Natasha: (smile) I have been waiting for that this entire time. So please, (grabs his hand) show me what you got on the dance floor handsome~. 

The two began dancing with both holding their hands with Natasha placing her hand on his shoulder along with Y/N with his hand on her waist.

Y/n was still unsure whether Natasha was enjoying it, but when e looked at her, she had a smile plastered on her face and he couldn't help but blush a bit because of how beautiful it looks on her face.

Y/N: (thoughts, blush) Her smile... it's burning a hole right through me!

Natasha: (smile) You're a pretty good dancer Darling, are you enjoying this too?

Y/N: Eh, yeah. I am enjoying this as long as it makes you happy.

Natasha: (smile) I am so enjoying and happy at the same time on this dance, especially with (puts her head on his chest while closing her eyes) the man I love the most, my Darling.

Y/N blush because of not only Natasha genuine smile and enjoying the dance with him, but also the fact that her head was resting on his chest and Natasha could feel and hear his heat beating fast because of it.