Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town

Y/N's POV: 

The first week of school was going by at a pretty damn slow pace which pissed me off. I wanted it to be the weekend already. 

I was currently in combat class watching some fellow classmates fight while holding a bump on my head as I looked at Blake who was still mad at me.

Blake: I still can't believe you.

🎶Flaaaaaashbaaaaaaack🎶

I woke up with one eye open as I stare at the bottom of Yang's bed with a weight laying on top of my chest. 

I knew it was Blake, but I felt something squishy in my palm as I squeezed it, making her moan slightly in her sleep.

Y/N's mind: Squishy. 

Blake screamed waking everyone else up too. I looked up too she her blushing hold her chest with an angry look on her face. Then I looked at my hand and it clicked in my head.

Y/N: (blush) Oh shit.

Blake started hitting me with her book. I jumped off the bed and started running around the room with her chasing me.

Yang: Quite the ladykiller aren't you Y/N~.

Y/N: Yang! Shut up and help me!

Yang: Nah, I think you gotta solve this on your own. 

(flashback ended)

Y/N: Look Blake, I'm sorry but it was a misunderstanding. How 'bout I take you to Vale later to make up for earlier?

Blake: Y-You mean like a d-date?

Y/N: (shrugs) I mean if you want to think of it like that.

Blake: U-umm, sure. When will we be going?

Y/N: Uh, how about this weekend or the next weekend?

I hear Yang whine behind me and turned to her.

Y/N: What's wrong? 

Yang: (pouted) I wanted a date too!

Y/N: (hands up in defeat) Alright fine, I'll take you on one too.

Weiss: (crossed her arms) No fair! Why do they each get a date with you?

Y/N: (teasing) Why? Is someone jealous?

Weiss: (blush) Wh-What?! No! I just thought we could use the time to get to know each other!

Ruby: Hey! I want one too!

Ruby then tackled me to the ground.

Y/N: (sarcastic) Okay! Fine! Why don't we all just go?

Ruby: (excited) Great! We'll all go this weekend!

Y/N: (sighs) I was being sarcastic. 

Ruby: (sadden) Oh... 

Y/N: But I didn't say no.

Ruby: (perked up) Alright it's a date!

Y/N: Now that that's settled, can you get off me Ruby? You're kinda sitting on my... uh... thing.

Ruby stands up really fast with a red face.

Ruby: Sorry!

Then I notice Blake looking angry at her teammates then takes them somewhere else as they whisper to each other before hearing them say something about an 'even playing field'.