Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)

3rd Person POV: 

Y/N currently was at Ozpin's office with Jupiter. 

Y/N: You called?

Ozpin: Mr. Rose, I'm glad you're here. 

Jupiter: We've detected a strange power coming from a cave in the Emerald Forest. 

Ozpin: We are unsure about who or what it belongs to, but we do know that's not human. 

Jupiter: If I had guess, this power is quite similar to that stranger you fought a week ago. 

Y/N: (surprised) Seriously? 

Ozpin: Indeed, which is why we agreed to have Team DVANT join you. 

Jupiter: They're experts with the supernatural world, so they would be the perfect team for the job. 

Y/N: Alright, I'll meet up with them. 

Ozpin: Very good, you are dismissed. 

Y/N nodded his head as he left Ozpin's office. 

(time-skip) 

Meanwhile Y/N was at the Emerald Forest with Team DVANT. 

Dean: (laughing) Seriously? You got smacked by Blake for groping her breasts? What a bold move. 

Y/N: (groans in annoyance) I told you, it was an accident. 

Nikki: It didn't felt like it to her. 

Karasu: What did you expect? He's nothing but ladies magnet and womanizer. 

Y/N: Shut up, bird! (throws a rock at Karasu) 

Vali: This is ridiculous. 

Týra: So Y/N, how did you and Arc became childhood friends? 

Y/N: (smiles) The two of us met when I was with Ruby and Yang at a playground. 

Arcturus: (smiles) It was a good many. 

(flashback) 

Y/N, Ruby, and Yang were at a playground playing games like Hide-and-seek. With Ruby and Yang being the hiders and Y/N being the seeker. 

Y/N already found Yang hiding on a tree branch as he starts searching for Ruby. During his search, he found bullies that were picking on Ruby because she was smaller than them. 

They push her to the ground, but before they could hurt her anymore and before Y/N could rush in, a boy around Ruby's age with brown hair and eyes gets in front of them. He was wearing a blue shirt, black pants, and little tennis shoes.

Arcturus: Leave the kid alone!

Bully: Or what, pipsqueak? Gonna go and get your mommy? Or gonna cr-

He's interrupted by Arcturus kicking him, hard, in the groin. The older kids got mad and go to punch Arc, and despite getting hit, he doesn't go down. 

Y/N and Yang came down to help as the three force the bullies to leave. 

Y/N: (looks at Arc) Thanks for standing up to Ruby.

Yang: Yeah, that was cool!

Y/N: But, you didn't have to do that though. 

Arcturus: Well, I wasn't gonna let her get picked on. 

Ruby: Thank you for standing up for me. 

Arcturus: (nodded) I'm Arc, nice to meet you. 

Yang: Hi, I'm Yang.