GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor

Meanwhile, Team DVANT are still trying to figure out another way into the Locust burial site, but...

Arcturus: Is it me or did we got ourselves lost again? 

Karasu: Nonsense, I know exactly where we're going. 

Vali: If we're further away the Locust burial site... 

Nikki: Easy, Vali. It's not like we have a map or anything. 

Týra: Still, we have to find the others before something bad happens to them.

???: Unfortunately, you won't be reuniting them. 

Team DVANT turned and saw Mazoku walking from the shadows. 

Dean: Who is he? 

Mimir: Beats me. He looks like an ancient samurai.

Nikki: (senses his power) Wait, this power.

Vali: (glares) Yeah, it's just that Oroku person we've encountered back at the village. Only it's stronger than that.

Mazoku: Oh? So you've met my brother, did you? I shouldn't expect no less from the strongest team of future Huntsmen and Huntresses. 

Dean: He's your brother?

Mazoku: Yes. Allow me introduce myself. I am Mazoku. Lord Mazoku Black Dragon. Second son of the Dark Lord, Ataru Black Dragon. The deadliest of the Dark Lord's children. 

Arcturus: The deadliest huh? 

Týra: What do you want? 

Mazoku: Simple, the reincarnation of the Dark Knight Sparda. 

Dean: The old man? 

Vali: I suppose you and your family want him dead.

Mazoku: Now who said we wanted you dead?

Nikki: What do you mean? 

Mazoku: I don't have time for this. Tell me where he is, and I leave you unharmed. 

Arcturus: Sorry, but we're not gonna sold out our friend. (summons his Keyblade) 

Mazoku: (smirks) Hmph. I had a feeling you would say that. (draws his katana) Very well, show me what you can do. 

The rest of Team DVANT draw their weapons as they charged at Mazoku. 

*with RW and Alex's team* 

The group then climbs onto the transporter and looks around. Several pods hang from various parts and tendrils hang off the sides.

Ruby: So, Alex, you think it'll work?

Alex: You kiddin' me? I could fix somethin' like this in my sleep! Let's find the control room.

Del: You know it's gonna take a lot more than just kicking it a couple times and then flipping the 'on' switch, right?

Alex: O' ye of little faith. (chuckles) Drake's proof that I'm great with machines.

Del: Yeah, my confidence still isn't that high.

Alex budges the door open and aims his light at the room.

JD: Hey, check it out. There's a Fabricator in here.

Weiss: Huh. Wonder if it still works.

Alex pulls the switch and several lights and computer screens come online.

Alex: Bam! Told you I'm good with machines! Magic touch!

JD: Yeah, great. We turned on the lights. So why didn't the engine start?