Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)

The scene starts with Y/N recovering on one of the hospital beds. He heard a knock on the door as it opened, revealing Weiss and Blake.

Y/N: Oh, hey Weiss. Blake.

Blake grabs a chair near the bed and sits down will Weiss did the same but sat at the opposite end of it.

Blake: (worried) Weiss and I wanted to see if you were ok.

Y/N: I'll be fine, the doctor said I need to rest for the day.

Weiss: (grabs his hand) Your positive?

Y/N: (smiles) Of course

Weiss and Blake smile to the response of his answer, but they were still a bit worry because of the injury he sustain from the fight he was in.

Y/N saw this, so he let go of their hands and put his hands on their cheeks, this action resulted in both of them to blush.

Y/N: (worried) Hey, what's wrong? 

Blake: We have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

They both got up from their seats and sat at the edge of the hospital bed.

Weiss: Ever since we've met and get to know you, we both started to have feelings for you.

Y/N: Wait, you don't mean...

Before he could say it, Blake caught Y/N by surprised by grabbing his cheek with both her hands and kissed him in the lips. Y/N widen his eyes in surprised and started blushing before he melts into the kiss.

Y/N wrapped his arms around her waist and Blake wrap her arms around his neck. They kiss for 1 minute straight before ultimately separated the kiss leaving a string of saliva.

Blake: (blushing) We both love you Y/N.

Y/N: Blake...

Weiss then grabbed his cheeks and gave Y/N a kiss has well. Y/N kiss back as he wrap his arms around her waist while Weiss did the same around his neck.

It took a bit longer than when he kissed Blake, but they separated, leaving a trail of saliva has well.

Y/N: Weiss...

Weiss: We've talked it over with Ruby and Yang. And they're fine with sharing you.

Y/N: Girls, I don't know what to say.

Unexpectedly, both girls sat on Y/N's lape, getting him to blush a lot more redder then he already is. Not only that, both girls gave a seductive smile. Blake and Weiss move there hands slowly to Y/N's crotch. (A.K.A the Vitamin D)

Y/N: (blush) Uh, girls? Are we really gonna do this?

Weiss: (seductively) Yes. (slowly removing her clothes) Yes we are.

Y/N: (sighs in defeat) Okay, let's do it.

(Warning: Lemon! If you're under 18 or if you don't like it, skip it to the end)

Weiss went in first by giving Y/N a kiss, but not just a normal kiss, a french kiss. Y/N was stunned because he didn't expect Weiss to do a french, but he still melted into it anyway.

Y/N and Weiss were making with each other. While they were doing that, Blake was removing her top as well has her pants, leaving her only in her black bra and black panties.

Y/N was slowly removing Weiss's top while she was removing her skirt all while they were still making out. As for Blake, well, she was slowly removing Y/N's pants. Although it prove a bit difficult considering Weiss was on top of his lap. Weiss notice this as she moved her butt off his lap, making easier for Blake to take off his pants.