Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger

3rd Person POV

Y/N heading to the restaurant in Vale that he'll meet Natasha at. 

Y/N: This must be it, she should be here.

Just then, he felt someone behind him before he turns around to see Natasha who hugs him from behind.

Natasha: Hey Y/N, you ready?

Y/N: (blush) Y-Yeah, I'm ready.

Natasha: Good, let's do this.

They then went inside the restaurant and ordered their food. 

As they started to eat, Natasha notices Y/N was uneasy

Natasha: What's wrong Y/N? 

Y/N: It's just... I never been asked to go out before, it's making me nerve-racking.

Natasha: That, and team RWBY beat you?

Y/N was shocked on how she knew.

Natasha: Yeah, Nora told me what happened.

Y/N: (sweat dropped) T-That too.

Just as they continuing eating, Natasha notices him blushing and giggles.

Natasha: You know, you're pretty cute when you blush.

Y/N: (raised eyebrow) Are you trying to flirt with me?

Natasha smiles warmly as she cups his cheek with her hand.

Natasha: Is that wrong?

Y/N: (blush) N-No, not at all! I just thought guys were the only ones who can flirt, that's all.

Natasha: (giggles) I get it.

She then kisses him on the cheek as Y/N started blushing a little bit more.

Y/N: So, I heard that your brother's the leader of your team. 

Natasha: Thror? Oh yeah, he was so excited. 

Y/N: (chuckles) I bet he is. Can I ask you something? 

Natasha: Of course. 

Y/N: Are three of you like gods? 

Natasha: (giggles) You flatter me, but close. We're demigods. Our father was Thor, the God of Thunder, but our mother was a mortal name Jane Foster. 

Y/N: And Craten? I heard that he was adopted by your family, where was he from? 

Natasha: We don't know. We found him when he was little, he was cold and hungry so we decided to give him some food and shelter. And after a few moments, we decided to raise him as apart of our family. 

Y/N: Poor guy, I guess he has a lot of questions about his birth parents. 

Natasha: I'm sure he does. Anyway, now that we're finished with our meal we should get back to Beacon.