Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)

3rd Person POV: 

Y/N was currently training outside of Beacon Academy, getting learning how to use his new Devil Arm Cerberus. He was getting pretty good at it as learns how to wield ice from this weapon. 

???: You seem like you're getting used to it. 

Y/N stops as he turns to see Vali walking towards him. 

Y/N: Vali, what are you doing here? 

Vali: I was about to heard to the library when I was you training with Cerberus. 

Y/N: Well, I have to be prepare when I face Sam again, or the other members of the Revenants. 

Vali: (cocks a brow) Revenants? 

Y/N: That's the name of Desperado's top elite mercenaries. My mentor and were members of that group, before we left them. 

Vali: Your mentor? 

Y/N: Frank Jaegar A.K.A. Grey Fox. He saved me and my mother, Summer during a mission she took from Ozpin.  

Vali: And who are the remaining members? 

Y/N: You've already heard of Jetstream Sam from Dean, and you've already met Blade Wolf. The ones you haven't met are Mistral, Khamsin, Monsoon, and Sundowner. 

Vali: They sound very tough. 

Y/N: They are... 

There was silence between those two until Y/N broke it. 

Y/N: Why'd you came to Beacon?

Vali: What does it matter?

Y/N: Everyone has a reason. Nikki told me she wanted to be a huntress to help others and defend them. Tyra's a similar thing, and both Dean and Arc want that while exploring the world. So, what about you?

Vali: (doesn't respond immediately) Power. I want to be a huntsman for more power.

Y/N: Why? To rule the world? 

Vali: Don't be ridiculous. Have you ever lost someone in your life? Someone that was close to you, but they were killed because you didn't have enough power?

Y/N: (looks down) Actually, I have. She was someone important to me. What about you? 

Vali: I lost two of my best friends. They were killed by a powerful demon, and I was too weak to save them. 

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that. 

Vali: It's fine. I should be the one apologizing to you for being so cold. I guess I inherited that from my uncle. 

Y/N: Hey, it's no big deal. (offers a handshake) How about we start anew and get stronger together, as friends. 

Vali looks at the hand for a moment before he did a small smile as he took it. 

Vali: Very well then. 

(time-skip)

The scene starts Y/N and his sisters in their room while Weiss and Blake were out.

Ruby: Finally we get to be alone. Just the three of us. 

Y/N: Seriously? That's what you're relax about?

Yang: Well a bonus is being with you. Why you don't want to be with us? 

Y/N: That's not what I meant. Of course I like hanging out with you.

Ruby: (smiles) See you never hate being with us.

Y/N: Yeah.

Yang: And since we are alone, we need to talk now.