Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT

3rd Person POV: 

At the Emerald Forest, Team RWBY and JNPR were walking through the forest, talking about their own things. Ruby had a concern look on her face which made her team notice. 

Yang: You alright sis? 

Ruby: I'm just hope Y/N is okay. 

Blake: He did had a tough battle, so I'm worried about him too. 

Weiss: I'm sure he's fine. He's a big boy after all.

Jaune: Still, he got all these wounds while fighting a strong person. 

Pyrrha: Let's hope he's better and healed enough. 

Suddenly the four teams saw an odd creature that appeared out of no where. It wasn't a Grimm, but a fallen angel called Belief.

 It wasn't a Grimm, but a fallen angel called Belief

Jaune: (surprised) What is that?!

Nora: Is that a Grimm?!

Blake: No... it's something worse.

Belief: Where is he? His sent is around here.

Yang: Any idea what it's talking about?

Ruby: Nope. But, we should do something.

She was about to get her scythe ready, but the fallen angel attacks and sends them back. Belief then pinned Ruby down and blasted the others back.

Belief: He is around here. Where is he?! 

Ruby: I don't know who you're talking about.

Belief: Then die!

Yang: Ruby!

Before anything could happen, Belief was hit by powerful attacks that made the fallen angel off of Ruby, freeing her. 

Belief: (gets hit four times) What the— (got hit with a rock) Ow! What the hell is this?!

The people that attacked Belief were five individuals. Two are red and blue demons that look similar to Y/N's Devil Trigger.