🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where would you like to go?
He- Into you hard and rough, fast and slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's eyes meet the ceiling, and he rises from the bed, his gaze shifting towards Mal. Mal, the unwavering secretary, attempts to coax Jungkook into consciousness for the past five minutes.

Bowing his head, Mal addresses Jungkook, "Boss, you have a breakfast meeting later with Firl City Leader, Gangster Meo," his voice is respectful, head still lowered, avoiding Jungkook's piercing gaze. Jungkook responds with a throaty hum, prompting Mal to step away from the bed, giving Jungkook the space to prepare for the day.

As Jungkook makes his way to the bathroom, he passes by Mal. "I get it, Mal. Stop reminding me," he mutters, his tone reflecting both irritation and indifference.

Twenty minutes later, as Jungkook emerges from his room, Mal remains in the same position as before, still leaning over and drying his damp hair with a towel. Jungkook, seemingly unfazed, glances at him briefly before heading to his closet.

Once dressed, Jungkook approaches the glass of water, where Mal stands in front of his bed. Gesturing with his hand, Jungkook signals for water. Reacting swiftly, Mal retreats, narrowly avoiding a potential mishap as Jungkook knocks the glass behind him. The sudden motion prompts Mal to lift his legs in panic. Jungkook sighs, then turns his head, pulling the agitated figure closer. In a hushed tone, he says, "You can look at me, Mal," though the secretary remains fixed in his spot, refusing to meet Jungkook's gaze.

Silently, Jungkook circles the room and leaves.

Mal hurriedly follows Jungkook, rallying the staff to clean up the mess. Shortly after, he finds Jungkook settled into his Bugatti.

Approaching swiftly, a man whistles and rushes towards Mal. Jungkook greets him with a gentle smile and a reassuring pat on the head. After settling in the car, he glances at Mal and offers a brief apology. Jungkook nods in acknowledgment, maintaining a stern expression.

Recognizing the unspoken command to proceed, Mal swiftly directs the staff and then joins Jungkook, who is already seated in the Bugatti.

The lingering man stares at the departing car with an unsettling grin. Jungkook treats him with a peculiar tenderness, akin to caring for a child, especially during their morning routines. Despite his mental struggles, Jungkook has arranged for his medical treatment after a gunshot injury. He continues working here intermittently while awaiting his full recovery.

With an ironic laugh, the man massages his head, reflecting on Jungkook's peculiar habits. Mal, eager to move forward, calls out, "Let's go, boss," and gently nudges his horse.

Their morning ritual involves horseback riding, with Mal on his horse and Jungkook in the Bugatti. A slight shake of Jungkook's head signals the transition from riding to driving.

As they set off, Jungkook observes his people starting their day. Unexpectedly, his attention is drawn to a girl picking up fallen potatoes. Each movement reveals a tantalizing glimpse of her upper chest, causing Jungkook's breath to hitch uncontrollably.

A surge of anger courses through Jungkook's veins as he watches the girl, teeth clenched in frustration. She's still wearing the same tiny nightgown, hanging loosely around her body, leaving almost everything exposed, with only a narrow strip of cloth at her shoulder.

Jungkook, engrossed in his affairs, becomes aware of a man's gaze on him. Spinning around, he hears the exclamation, "Your Highness!" The man signals others to bow in respect, prompting a display of deference from those around him.

Yn, sensing the commotion, frowns and squints against the sun, a slight drowsiness lingering. Straightening her back, she peers at Jungkook, puzzled.

Turning to face her daughter, Yn's mother gasps at the sight. Her daughter's lips part in response.

With a sudden realization, Yn's mother turns to Jungkook, interpreting his unspoken message. Swiftly, she drapes a shawl over her daughter, shielding her from prying eyes. A quick reprimand follows, a sharp slap on Yn's back, forcing her to bow her head.

Yn shoots her mother a glare as they exchange heated looks. Jungkook, after one last gaze, leaves with his men. The tension dissipates, people return to their tasks, and Yn's mother walks home with a stern daughter.

Entering their house, Yn questions her mother about the incident, but her inquiries are met with silence. Mrs. Choi, ignoring her daughter's words, places the basket in the kitchen to start breakfast. Yn, sarcastically, persists in her questions.

"Why did you slap me?" Yn asks, displaying her back. Mrs. Choi, taking a breath, continues with her chores, feigning ignorance. Yn insists, "What was that?" Her mother finally responds, "Do you even know who that was?"

"No," Yn scowls. "Who was he?" After a brief silence, Mrs. Choi discloses, "His Highness, Jeon Jungkook, the king of Jeon Hellen." Yn, initially skeptical, laughs, thinking of an elderly man with a white mustache.

Mrs. Choi clarifies, "Jeon Jungkook, the sole heir, 26 years old, after the war, his father handed over all authority to him." Yn, lost in thought, narrowly avoids another slap on the head. The revelation sinks in as Mrs. Choi attempts to enlighten her daughter about the gravity of the encounter.

Mrs. Choi attempts another slap, but Yn dodges and smirks. "Stop hitting me, mother," Yn protests.

"Change your outfit! How could you wear your nightgown outside? Were you crazy?" Mrs. Choi scolds, recalling Jungkook's stare.

"Well, I enjoy wearing it, Mum. It's the only thing I feel comfortable in."

"But you can't wear this outside," Mrs. Choi asserts, eyes closed in fury.

Yn swiftly escapes, teasing, "Yah, first eat your meal!" sticking her tongue out at her mother.

Mrs. Choi, shaking her head, wonders aloud, "What is going to happen to this girl, Yn's father?"

_______________________________________

I appreciate you reading so much.

Remember to cast your vote, please!

I'll be back soon with an update!