Is it a problem?

— Chapter ten —

Felix gently closes the door, leaning against it with a huge smile on his face. He holds the card up again, looking over it... again. He can't help but smile like a geek.

He brings it to his chest and lets out a breath. The date is set for Friday, and its currently Thursday night. So he has like twenty-two hours to prepare himself. Do you think he could take tomorrow off to prepare?

Even though the date is such short notice, they definitely would let him take it off. I mean it is not like he has an actual job to do, if anything just more paperwork. He lets out a distressed sigh as he thinks about it more.

He heads to the kitchen, to his cellphone, to be more specific. He has to bring up the elephant in the room tomorrow at work, so he needs to plan out what he says. He dials Jisung's number, because what better way to plan than to talk to Jisung about it.

The phone rings for a bit, but eventually it picks up. "Hey, what's up?" A groggy Jisung says.

Felix tilts his head. "Did I wake you?" He leans against his kitchen counter.

"No." Jisung denies. "I just was yelling a lot earlier."

"Good, I was worried you were getting old." Felix chuckles. "Because, y'know, its only eight— Wait why were you yelling?!"

Jisung chuckles. "It took that long to register?"

"Ha-ha yeah, now why were you yelling?" He deadpans.

Jisung sighs. "It's nothing really.. I just got into an argument with Minho."

"Well that's not 'nothing'." Felix says. "What did you guys argue about?"

"Well..— you." Jisung says.

Felix furrows his brows. "Me? Why me?" He is deeply confused.

"It was about today, about sending you home." He says. "It seems to be a continuous thing.."

Felix tenses, but he them starts to smile a bit. He finally has somebody who agrees with him about the whole situation, and he couldn't be happier. He lets out a relieved breath.

"I've noticed." He chuckles.

"Yeah." Jisung says. "And I was saying how it's a good thing, but Minho—"

Felix freezes. "Wait, stop." He interrupts.

Jisung pauses. "What?"

Felix crosses his arms. "You think it's a good thing?"

"Yeah I mean—"

That's all Felix needed to hear to make him hang up the phone with a scoff. He throws his phone down on the counter, with a deep breath. He can't believe that his own bestfriend thinks it is a good thing he is getting babied at work.

Oh he can't wait to raise hell tomorrow.

Felix scans his card, opening the door. He walks his way to the office with angry steps, and doesn't acknowledge anybody he passes. He reaches the conference room doors, where everybody else should be, and steps inside.

Everyone looks up at him when he enters, and 'everyone' meaning everyone. Even Changbin is in the room, and he eyes Felix when he enters the room. Jisung looks up, but quickly looks back down— with a nervous expression.

"Hey Felix!" Chan says with excitement.

Felix waves his hand, and walks over to his chair. It hits him that he actually has no plan on what to say, and has no way of even bringing it up to everybody.