Touch me

— Chapter 33 —

They reach the bedroom door, still holding each others hands. Hyunjin stops, and pulls Felix into him by his waist. "Felix.." he says in a low voice. "Are you okay with this?"

Felix whines, leaning in closer to Hyunjin, whispering in his ear. "Please.. I'm getting impatient." He says, then pulls back away, trying to open the door.

"Felix." Hyunjin says and pulls him back roughly, bringing him closer to him. Felix let's out a whimper at the aggressiveness. "If we go in that room together.." he trails off. "I just want to make sure your okay with this."

"Hyunjin," Felix says, taking Hyunjin's hand and putting it on his growing bulge. "Please.. " he whimpers at the feeling of Hyunjin's hand touching him. "Just touch me."

"I need a absolute yes, baby." Hyunjin says, pulling his hand away and bringing it up to wrap it around Felix's waist.

"Yes! Please! Fuck, just—" his words are cut off with the little squeak he lets out, wrapping his legs around Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin picked him up immediately at the 'yes', opening the door and walking in. He kicks the door closed with his foot, and brings Felix to the bed.

He throws him down onto it, looking over him with a devilish smile. Felix sits up, holding himself up with his arms, and looks up at Hyunjin with the eyes, and just Hyunjin can't resist anymore. He crawls on the bed and goes between Felix's legs, his knee oh so close to Felix's dick.

"You have no idea," Hyunjin starts, cupping Felix's face. "How long I've wanted to do this." His words come out breathy, but his deep voice is rough.

Felix smirks, and leans in to peck Hyunjin's lips quickly. Hyunjin leans in for more, but Felix pulls away from him. The only sound heard in the room is their breathing, and Hyunjin's low chuckle.

"Oh so we're playing this game?" He says.

Felix takes his hand, and slowly rubs it up Hyunjin's arm. He goes all the way up to his neck, before he brings up his other arm and links them both around Hyunjin's neck. "There's no game, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin clicks his tongue, before he moves his knee until it is directly on Felix's dick. Felix's mouth opens, but it doesn't let out a moan. Hyunjin raises a brow at the reaction, and starts to move his knee on the spot slowly. Felix whimpers, and his body leans into Hyunjin while his back arches slightly.

"You're so sensitive." Hyunjin chuckles. He leans down into Felix's ear, whispering. "And what happened to your little game?" He asks, before he starts to kiss under Felix's ear.

Felix let's out a breathy whine, which is more a moan, at all the different feelings. The hot breath on his ear, the kisses under his ear, the way Hyunjin's knee is doing all the right things. And a new feeling now, as Hyunjin's hand starts to rub his thigh. It's all too much.

"Hyunjin.." He whines. "Please.. I'm getting— it's getting.."

"Shh." Hyunjin says, going lower on his neck. He keeps kissing all the way down, until Felix's breath hitches— and that's when he knows he found the right spot. He starts to lightly use his tongue for a few seconds, before he starts to suck his skin. He leaves Felix a hickey, causing the younger to moan a bit louder as he is doing so.

When he is satisfied, he goes even lower. He tugs Felix's shirt down, and kisses his color bone, before he pulls away and looks at Felix. He smiles at the sight. "You're so pretty." He says.