bonus chapter (1)

you guys wanted more smut so idk here😭
i feel like i have no drive to write rn tho so it might suck

6 months later

He opens the door for me with a smile on his face. I smile back to him, and step inside the fancy Italian restaurant.

I can't believe we have actually gotten this far.

It's has been about six months since the events took place. The life changing events, if I might add. I really didn't think that I would be able to do anything after that. I didn't even attend Chan's funeral, which might be offensive but I don't give a shit.
He ruined my life.

However, I have to thank him. If it weren't for him going completely psycho and killing everybody, I wouldn't have gotten off so easy with everything. I wasn't fired, or suspended, I quit myself.

They told me, they being the new bosses Minho and Seungmin, that they would have fired me anyway if I didn't get the hell out of the town.

Immediately the next day, Hyunjin, Nabi, and I all packed up and left that cursed hellhole. We flew to Italy, and we haven't looked back since. I know we might have to leave soon, this can't actually be happening, but we have been enjoying every second of it.

Jeongin also randomly showed up, so he's been living with us in the house. Apparently, he and Hyunjin have business partners here as well— old people who they consider their grandparents, and they let us stay in their vacation home. Which is absolutely massive, we only use a forth of the home.

Since Nabi is still homeschooled, her teachers don't even know we aren't in the country anymore. She also seems to be enjoying Italy, and I love that. I didn't want to tear them from their home.

"Doesn't this bring back memories?" He says with a smile, as he pulls out a chair for me to sit down in.

"Yeah." I say. "Hopefully we don't go home to a body part on our door this time." I chuckle, taking a seat in the chair.

"That was the fun part." Hyunjin says sarcastically, and sits down on the other side of the table.

I just roll my eyes. I pick up the menu, taking a look at all the food. Ever since I've gotten here, I've been eating so good. I love the food here so much.

"What are you planning on getting today?" I ask him, raising my eyes to look at him. He looks heavenly, so I find myself staring.

"I am gonna have the gnocchi." He says, then looks up at me. He smiles when he sees me already looking at him. "I had it last time with Jeongin, and it was absolutely amazing."

"Oh really?" I ask. "I was just planning on getting something basic, like pizza. But I'll get the same thing as you."

I lower the menu, and look at him. He looks so good. He sees how I'm looking at him, and just starts to chuckle. "It is really good, so you won't be disappointed."

He closes his menu, and looks at me the same way I'm looking at him. I don't know what it is, but I'll just say the air here has been so good to him. He has a little bit of a darker complexion than usual, from the sun. He also has been dressing amazing lately, and I can't help but ask how I got so lucky with him.