Goddamn house

— Chapter 47 —

Felix and Hyunjin walk out of the room, when Seungmin and Minho come running down the hall. Their faces immediately soften when they realize Felix is okay, but the amount of blood is still terrifying.

"What happened?!" Minho asks, grabbing Felix.

"I killed him." Felix says, tears in his eyes. He looks down to his body, seeing all the blood splattered on his clothes. He winces, and looks back up to Minho with a sorry look.

"You.. killed him?" Seungmin asks, looking to Minho— who lets go of Felix.

"He killed Jisung." Minho says, looking at Felix with shock. "Did.. you?" He asks. Looking at Felix's expression, he feels his heart shatter to a million pieces.

Seungmin let's out a shaky breath. "Oh my god."

"Guys," Hyunjin starts, taking Felix's hand. "I don't think it's good to pressure him about this. We all know what happened, so can we please just stop talking about it? We still have to find Chan." He says.

Felix looks up to him, thankful somebody put an end to that conversation. For Felix, this can never, and will never, be talked about again. Today is a day that will haunt him forever.

"Yeah." Seungmin says, nodding his head. "We have to find Chan, and get the hell out of this goddamn house." He says, and turns around. "Are we all ready for this?"

"I hope so." Hyunjin says.

At his words, they begin to make their way out of the hall. They turn the corner again, and that's when they see Chan walking towards them.

A smile spreads across his face, a terrifying one. He stops on the great room he is in, and waits for the others to reach him. Everybody else enters the great room, hearts beating faster than ever.

"You're never going to win." Minho says. "You're only one person, you've lost everybody who's on your side Chan. You're not going to make it out alive, so I think you just need to give up."

Chan stays silent for a minute, but his smile begins to widen as he starts to laugh. "And I don't think you realize you only have one gun." He says, bringing up both of his guns to show off.

Felix's heart drops. "Seungmin.."

"You're wrong." Seungmin says. "We have plenty of people, as well as plenty of guns."

"Seungmin.."

"And—"

"Seungmin I forgot the guns." Felix whisper yells.

Chan only laughs louder, as Seungmin begins to slowly stop smiling. He turns around to face Felix. "You forgot all the guns?! Even the one I gave you?" He asks.

Felix shakes his head yes shamefully, feeling like a total idiot. He has ruined so much in such a little time, why is he even a detective? What is wrong with him?!

"You guys are so stupid." Chan says, aiming the guns up.

Seungmin turns around slowly, and shakes his head no. "You will never get away with this." He says. "I alerted the team and they are on their way right now, you will never make it out of this unharmed."